Sexual Objectification

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Feb 10, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

If someone says:

"I love your [cock]" or "I love your [pussy]"

I am mainly talking about someone saying that and not saying "I love [you]." Also talking out of the bedroom.

How do you feel? Do you enjoy it? Or do you feel a bit miffed that you are seen as perhaps only a talking sex toy?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It depends on the context and what is happening at the time. If you're fucking and someone says I love your penis or I love your pussy.. then I think it's safe. But if your out for dinner and saying it. You should probably re-evaluate why you love them.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Good point!

I have had quite a few men tell me they loved my pussy; but in most instances I was smart enough to not confuse it with real love. If a fuck buddy says it I know he's just enjoying himself, as I am enjoying him.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I never fully understood sexual objectification until I started going to gay bars and to gay events. I don't like it, but then I don't associate with people who objectify me, so its a great screening device.

The last two times Bubba and I have been at a gay bar or gay event, some guys has just straight out asked me (in front of Bubba) if I had a big dick. Without so much as a "hello."

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

It doesn't bother me any... just sounds like they enjoy me! Much preferable to someone saying that they DON'T like it, at any rate! :biggrin1:

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I did make a point of saying outside the bedroom since I don't mind and enjoy comments about my penis/performance when my penis is performing.

It's just that I feel like I'm "always the bridesmaid, never the bride", or to put it in a less freaky way: they always love [the cock] and never [me]. At least this is what they say. I think I'm just getting tired of girls saying 'your cock is so great', 'yay cock', 'cock for president'...etc

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I trust you give them "the look" and walk away. Or do you just say, "of course I do, I'm black aren't I":tongue:

I understand 110% as this is pretty much the story of my dating life over the last 20+ years. :redface::mad: FYI - I have been a maid of honor twice and a bridesmaid 3 times. I have the ugly dresses in storage to prove it.

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I am never rude to someone in person--even if I think they are being obnoxious. I will stop and/or leave a conversation, but I always do so as nicely as possible (if I can).

The 1st time, I pointed to Bubba and said "Ask him." Of course the drunk, toothless guy would not. He also did not stop bothering me, even going so far as to ask Bubba to share. Bubba kindly told him NO.

The 2nd time, we were waiting for DC_DEEP and his hubby and the guy walked by and said, "You've got a big dick, don't you?" and I just smiled and said, "yup" and continued my conversation with Bubba.

I just don't get it. It's not like I was wearing anything revealing in either situation. People are strange.

9. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I have no problems with being sexually objectified. It makes the attention whore in me go wheeeeeeeeee!

10. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I think it would be nice if it were to happen to me. Not as nice as I love your smile maybe, but I think I would settle for I love your left eye brow or even I love your knee cap at the moment :mad:

11. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

I would much rather someone get to know me as a person rather than something to hop in bed with. I would never judge someone on looks or cock size alone. Neither of those matter if their personality is crap. Even for casual sex I would want to at least like the person I'm fucking.
    To put it bluntly I would rather someone fuck my mind before they fuck me.
    So ya that would bother me, a lot!

12. dolfette

Gold Member

i love being treated like his fucktoy *sigh*

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's nothing wrong or evil about a little sexual objectifying. I'll be worried the day people stop objectifying me.

14. thoreau

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've heard variations of "I love your cock" from past gf's. It was in the context of our having a relationship and I think only spoken about in the confines of the bedroom. Anyway, I took it as complimentary and it certainly is a nice ego boost to hear.

Although, once or twice word got around to other girls I knew and were friends with from my ex's about "it" and every so often I notice them eyeballing my pants and biting their lip. That was irritating, I did feel objectified and it made me uncomfortable.

15. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Simply say "Thank You," and remember the context of the situation. If it was in private, great.

If a public event, consider the source and adjust the balance of your life accordingly.

This allows one, you and I, to sift out the chaff.

16. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a very small cock so if someone said "I love your cock" to me I would be very grateful! LOL

17. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I love hearing compliments about my cock or other parts of my body. Truth? That's one reason I post pics in my gallery. After a tough day, to come home and see that someone has given me cock kudos is a treat.

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Everyone loves a compliment.

19. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

That's why I put pics in my gallery too. I just don't whore myself out like some newbies on here, so I get very few compliments, if any. But when I do get them it's nice. Brings a smile to my face.

20. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I just accept the compliment and move on
    I already have someone, and I know he loves it,when
    somebody else says, they like/love my _____!!!
    I'll be worried when they stop,as Bbucko said.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

Draft saved Draft deleted