Sexual Objectification

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it would be nice if it were to happen to me. Not as nice as I love your smile maybe, but I think I would settle for I love your left eye brow or even I love your knee cap at the moment :mad:

I love your eyebrow and your knee cap. Actually, both eyebrows and both kneecaps are wonderful! :smile:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I might view such comments unnecessary. In a long term relationship where there is real friendship/love, the sex that happens comes about naturally as the approriate way for two in love to express the depth of that love. No other person can be a part of that kind of sex. I would not want sex with someone who was only in love with my penis. I want the words and the actions to say, "I love you." I would hope that my actions and my words would tell my partner that I love all of him/her. That kind of approach makes me feel great and I hope and expect my partner to have the same feeling.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it depends on the situation. If you're talking about a relationship, then I think just loving a cock, or other body part isn't going to amount to much. On the other hand, if you're speaking of casual sex, I see no problem. I'm sure lots of guys I've been with have loved my cock, some have told me so! I wouldn't expect them to fall in love after one fuck.

Kenn

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am happy to be endowed, and I admit it has given me some advantage during my life, butbeing said ONLY "I love your cock" wouldn't be my really idea of love relationship.

I have to feel love,, and to give love: betwee personalities, not genitalias.

This said, I do appreciate the compliment, if said in the right contest.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being a sexual object so comments don't bother me. I certainly don't get miffed if commented on in public, unless it causes the people around me to be upset, like my husband. That is a completely different matter and is in the 'BAD TASTE...BAD MANNERS' arena. As my mom always said, 'There is no excuse for bad behaviour'. Smart lady.

And I never mistake 'nice cock' or 'hot ass' for an admission of true love. It might pop out of my man's mouth when we're fucking and in that case IS a part of our relationship. But when heard from a one-nighter or one of my FWB's, it's just lust, not lurv. Don't really know how anyone can miss the difference.