Sexual Openness and Sun Sign

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Prtam, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Prtam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw the Poll on LPSG and Zodiac and it brought to mind how curious I've always been about what influences the sun sign plays on sexuality in actual experience as opposed to what most books say about the signs. Do you feel you match your sign when it comes to your sexual openness? Do you feel more adventurous or conservative in sexual style compared to the description of your sign?

I'm Sagittarius and have found that I definitely match mine. It's true that I tend to be more wild and free in sexual terms. In fact, I guess you could say I don't embarrass easily and am rather adventurous. However, I found in past relationships other Sun signs could either match me or are just too unadventurous for me.

What do you think? Any insights?

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a Cancer so how do i rate?
    where is this post?

3. MGTuohey

MGTuohey New Member

Albums:
    If I look at a horoscope page and block out the signs and just read the descriptions -the advice for Taurus (my sign) is either most appropriate and equally appropriate with other signs

I dont think I've ever made a decision in my life -or sex life- by a horoscope, but am always amused by the patterns that show up.

I'm in a relationship with a man who is on the Virgo-Libra dividing line.

The descriptions of Virgo mostly holds true for him - and relationship feedback for Taurus-Virgo holds true and fits us as well.

#3 MGTuohey, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  4. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm big on astrology and research this stuff on a regular basis. Own several books on this nature! I find I'm a textbook Scorpio in all fields, not just sexually. Still sexually I'm kind of freak, which goes against the calm Rabbit I am in the Chinese Zodiac. But I definitely am both. Often I'm a walking juxtaposition, but I'm very happy for both sides of me. I suggest you all looking into your Chinese Zodiacs as well!! And pay attention to your elemental influence of both signs!

#4 kjguy, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  5. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I have studied astrology for years. I am a Cancer/Snake. And yes...very much so. The characteristics of my sign hold true for me about 80% of the time. There are some qualities that I have read in the literature that described me when I was younger, but now, don't hold true as much. Possibly, because I have grown as an individual, and have learned life lessons regarding some of the more negative characteristics of my sun sign, and avoid such behavior, though it is still in my nature.

Sexually, I have to say, astrology plays a major role. Especially with partner combinations. For instance, if the sun signs are compatible, then we are very compatible sexually. and vis-versa.

6. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a Libra...will someone who knows tell me about me? Not sure if I am a sun sign or not. I thought I was water? I have no idea. From what i have read in the past, I am a true Libra, but I always like to hear more about it.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a double Aquarian (sun & moon) with a Scorpio ascendant. I cannot recall what's up with my Venus, which supposedly strongly influences one's love/sex life. I'm an astrology skeptic, though I keep an open mind.

I'm outgoing, very gregarious and extremely adventurous, to the point of being not always as concerned about (my own) risk as I should be; I am, however, very conscientious when it comes to other people's risks. I always disclose my status as poz and will not engage in any form of sexual activity with someone who is HIV negative.

Up until about seven years ago, I found that I could still get some real pleasure out of vanilla sex, but not so much anymore. I'm pretty much a total perv, and expect the same with anyone I play with now.

8. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

I am the one who started the LPSG Zodiac Poll so I thought i would chime in here. This is the last entry I made on the POLL thread

Well it turns out, as a group the Water signs (Cancer, Piscies, Scorpio) have the most people here on LPSG, Followed by the Wind signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) then the Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) and surprisingly the Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) round out the bottom.

Now here are my theories. If you know about the Zodiac you would know that the cycle actually starts with Aries (Fire sign) and then goes in a cyclical pattern of Fire, Earth, Wind, Water. Is it coincidence or natural design that we see the same pattern in the size of the groups represented here? Meaning Fire with the least then followed by Earth then Wind then Water having the most.

The other interesting factor to me is that the most introverted group (Water Signs) are the one who are the most Sexually liberated and then the most extroverted group the Fire Signs are the least represented group here.

A little about your group.
    Fire and wind signs tend, key word "tend" to see sex as just that sex. It's about the acrobatics, or the notches on the belt, Yes they are the adventurous thrill seekers with the body being the main focus. On the other hand for the Earth and Water signs sex is about the mind, The connection. The passion here is not to impress the partner with skills but to develop the bond and trust. This is usually why Water and Earth signs are more sexually compatible and Wind and Fire signs are sexually compatible. They understand the others thought process in sex.

Just thought I would put in my two cents.

To Irox19
    If you are a true Libra then the truth is you want everything. You are a wind sign so you are naturally a spontaneous sort. You want your man to be adventurous, innovative, and down for anything but at the same time you want him to be stable, protective and secure. You want him to let you fly but you want him to reign you in when you get out of control, even though you will think you aren't out of control, you appreciate and almost get turned on by this act of dominance.

Sexually you want a man to please your body. As an air sign it's about the acrobatics, the moves, the "Oh my god girl he did this to me last night" but since you are balance, You want cuddle. Basically you want to rock his world and be the center of his Universe but he must also be aloof enough to not smother you. How's that?

Z

9. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    Z--wow, thanks! The first part is ABSOLUTELY, 100% correct! Why am I having the worst time finding someone to fit that bill? What are my better zodiac matches? I have usually gone for aquarius...I was engaged to a gemini but that didn't work. Not sure what to look for.

Sexually...you are right on the money too, except I don't necessarily love cuddling...but that's where I think the "aloof enough to not smother me" comes in.

WOW!

10. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

Well Irox19 your compatibility is actually with other Air signs meaning the same two you wrote about. Gemini, and Aquarius. Now you have to remember with compatibility your birth sign is only one factor. Upbringing, culture social and financial background all come into play so just because they are another wind sign doesn't mean it will work for sure but it does indicate why you will feel more at ease with someone. Having said that in addition to the Wind signs you can also be interested in the fire signs. Just remember oxygen gives life to the flame, Aries, Leo and Sagi's are good. The one key warning here is that one of these guys will be your opposite. Aries I believe it is. The Attraction to an Aries man will be undeniably strong at first but when he says the sky is day you will be screaming it is night.

11. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    very cool...thanks! what is a good way for me to learn this stuff?

12. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Yeah rabbits. I don't even know of an animal more known for its horniness.

13. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. Triasco

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

Just sharing my thoughts on the above comment. I'm not sure if our large presence (Water Signs, I mean, for I am a Cancer) here on LPSG is really indicative of sexual liberation. I mean, when you think about it, it makes sense that the most introverted group would turn to a less... public (for lack of a better term) medium through which to channel sexual thoughts that feel the need to escape the temple of the mind, whereas the most extroverted group would be to busy being out and about with it to bother posting here.

That's just what I think, but I could be wrong. The interest in the Zodiac I held in my younger years has faded somewhat.

15. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To learn more, I always found Woolfolk's "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" and DeFouw's "Light on Life" to be excellent references.

16. aajjxx

aajjxx New Member

I'm a Pisces what does that mean? Moon is Aires, Rising is Virgo

17. zujmyhezk86

zujmyhezk86 New Member

excellent point and I considered that fact when I created the poll and to be honest I fully agree.

18. sleepless

sleepless New Member

i'm actually a leo :) Where is this poll ? I would love to see if it's somewhat acurate :)

19. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I'm an Aquarius and my life partner is a Leo. We are the ultimate for compatibility in love and business. He's 34 and I'm 21.

20. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a Leo with a Virgo moon. My semi-full (as full as I felt like delving into the zodiac stuff) is in my sig on the bottom right. Year of the tiger (yang fire), month of the ram (earth), hour of the boar (water), if I remember right. Been about a year since I looked into it.

I'm rather prude outside of a relationship and firey within one and only into monogamy so I wonder what that says.

I don't know much more about the western Zodiac stuff.

#20 SyddyKitty, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted