Sexual orientation in profile - funny thing

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well maybe if you add pics and vids and tell the truth about your sexuality you'll get the right person contacting you

Well maybe.. wait... what was your point again? I guess you didn't get the topic but nvm.

I'm 100% str8 but face the fact that this is LPSG. Going to get comments from guys, whatever thier sexual orientation is, so be it. Not a big deal....enjoy..

Neither did you as it seems.

It was NOT about getting comments from guys. *hint hint* It was about getting none when you don't state any sexual preferences.

P.S.:
Ric, I had pics and vids up for years. Still your post doesn't make any sense at all.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Neither did you as it seems.

It was NOT about getting comments from guys. *hint hint* It was about getting none when you don't state any sexual preferences.

P.S.:
Ric, I had pics and vids up for years. Still your post doesn't make any sense at all.[/QUOTE]

Yesss, I got it...I was just yappy chatting....haha

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I just recognized something really funny.
I had 100% straight in my profile for quite a while and lots of guys coming on to me. For a few months now I have no sexual preferences shown and guess what. No guys contacting me anymore. I think it's really hilarious. :smile:

I find that since I minimized my profile information, I've gotten a lot fewer random PMs.

D

deleted3782

But why the hell would an asexual person join LPSG? That seems pretty paradox to me.

Its good to keep up on theory if not in practice.

I've never filled out my sexual orientation/preferences...and I pretty much stay out of the fray of sexual advances.