Sexual person

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dongalong, Jul 6, 2008.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

During dating, some guys seem to come across as a sexual person whereas others don't show their sexual side at all.

The sexual person seems to get action far quicker than the non sexual person who might get it after 2 or 3 dates.

I've heard that women decide within a few seconds after meeting whether she will have sex with a guy, proving that first impressions do count.

What are the differences that make you think you want to have sex with that person as soon as possible?

Have any of you changed the way you behave to show that you are not looking for a platonic friend?

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some people just lack a certain spark. I know guys who will date woman but kissing is certainly out of the question.

Some people also have low sex drives.

Some women have met me and within an hour we're pawing each other in a bed. Though I consider myself rather low key in that regard--I'm not an aggressive personality.

Since marriage I've still looked and I do have permission, but haven't gone very far.

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    That may come down to how the person was raised. And some guys think they are being nice by not being sexual too soon.
    When someone shows sexual attraction to you, doesn't it turn you on? I suspect this is what you are observing. In general, if you turn someone on, he/she is more likely to want to have sex with you.
    I guess it comes down to physical attraction. Maybe there is a look that tells other people that you are looking for sex, like the way you dress or style your hair.
    I haven't changed, but I think I understand better as I get older how to loosen up quicker and flirt more to make things sexual faster.

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Ive noticed the OP's observation as well. When dating, it seems if you get some sexual conversation in early, your chances of a second date or even getting laid greatly increase.

If you play the gentleman, they become uninterested. I have actually worked on my own psychosis to try and be more sexually direct. Funny thing is, even if no sparks happen, the resulting friendships seem better. But do the gentleman thing, and the resulting friendship evaporates.

I also think that sex or not first impression thing is bullshit. My brother is a player, but he doesn't look like one. I know most women (I'd dare say all) dont think "I wanna fuck him" when they first see him.

Draft saved Draft deleted