Sexual pet peeves

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But my peeve is licking my ear. Super Yuck!

I love when a girl does that. I like to kiss, lick, nibble from head to toes and I am including the toes. I like when the same is done to me.

I would think hygiene is a given.

I have to give plus one to a hairy nipple on a girl.

I have to add one I haven't seen...Not listening. Please don't do that, oh yeah I love that. Then the next time, oh don't do that, please do that.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys who won't allow themselves to be covered in bees. That really pisses me off.

You mean like this?

Living in Peru News Insecure Mick Jagger used bees to 'grow manhood' in Peru

Insecure Mick Jagger used bees to 'grow manhood' in Peru

http://filer.livinginperu.com/news/img/mick_jagger.jpg(LIP-jl) -- Mick Jagger reportedly tried to enlarge his penis by letting bees sting it. The Rolling Stones frontman, whose "small penis" was mocked by a former lover, covered his manhood in bees in the hope that their stings would cause it to swell.

Film director Julien Temple, revealed how the ageing rocker attempted to use the ancient Amazonian marriage ritual while filming scenes for 1982 movie 'Fitzcarraldo'. Julien, 53, told Radio 4's 'Film Programme,' "It involved putting bamboo over the male member and filling it with stinger bees so the member attained the size of the bamboo.

"Mick spent months in the jungle in Peru. He was going mad out there I think."

British director Julien was with The Rolling Stones in Mexico making their 'Undercover of the Night' video.

Former US supermodel Janice Dickinson, 52, humiliated Mick when she told TV chat show host Jonathan Ross "Mick has a very small penis."

The singer, whose band's hits include '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Brown Sugar,' has fathered seven children with four different women.

Jagger is currently in a relationship with US fashion stylist L'Wren Scott.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The dreaded 'dead tuna'...

you know= when they have the passion of a dead fish.

I want to grab their wrist and see if there is a pulse, or a mirror to check for breath...

one guy literally just lay there the WHOLE time, I think when he shot there was a very faint <grunt> then afterwards he wanted to know when we could 'get together again' I told him I would rather put a doornob on the bed- it might have more enthusiasm..

the guy was TOTALLY baffled. sure hope he stays single...otherwise his poor partner.

I don't expect screaming and shouting, or 'ohgodohgodohgod' but...even a happy sigh would be nice...

oh, another pet peeve- the 'daddy' thing...I am NOT your father, really. creativity is fine- but don't go Cybil on me (I am a BIG time grunter and moaner), can't stand my partner to be totally silent...(granted there is that nice 'fucked into oblivion/speechless' place we have all been :))

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Selfishness - This is a two way street mister!

2. Bad hand jobs - you have one! if you can wank yourself and enjoy it why cant you do the same for me?!

3. bad hygiene - there's really no excuse for this!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spitting loudly on my cock (through dribbling spit is just fine with me);

Wearing socks when the rest of you is naked;

So-called "sexy talk" -- saying "fuck me", "I love your cock," "Oh, baby!" and so forth over and over again. Just shut up and fuck.

Talking about shopping or something while I'm doing all the work of sex. Be in the moment, people!

Body odors and stinky orifices from poor hygeine. If I grabbed you in from mowing the lawn for some quickie sex, I'm understanding... but if we'd had a date set up for a week, PLEASE spend a long time in the shower beforehand;

Guys who don't shave their face, but DO shave their bods. I especially dislike adults with shave pubes;

Size queens who are always disappointed that I am not bigger (7.5-8" is plenty big enough for most people);

Anybody who has a kink (position, toy, orifice, whatever) that they need in order to enjoy sex to orgasm. (If you require anything other than the sexual equipment god gave you, we are probably not going to get along;

Lazy lovers of all sorts.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pet peeves?

Selfishness on his part (5 minute sex for him to ejaculate inside me but nothing for me).

Sex without love - can't do it. I can't have loveless sex - did it for 30 years and I'm never doing it again.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Spitting loudly on my cock (through dribbling spit is just fine with me);

Wearing socks when the rest of you is naked;

So-called "sexy talk" -- saying "fuck me", "I love your cock," "Oh, baby!" and so forth over and over again. Just shut up and fuck.

Talking about shopping or something while I'm doing all the work of sex. Be in the moment, people!

Body odors and stinky orifices from poor hygeine. If I grabbed you in from mowing the lawn for some quickie sex, I'm understanding... but if we'd had a date set up for a week, PLEASE spend a long time in the shower beforehand;

Guys who don't shave their face, but DO shave their bods. I especially dislike adults with shave pubes;

Size queens who are always disappointed that I am not bigger (7.5-8" is plenty big enough for most people);

Anybody who has a kink (position, toy, orifice, whatever) that they need in order to enjoy sex to orgasm. (If you require anything other than the sexual equipment god gave you, we are probably not going to get along;

Lazy lovers of all sorts.

I agree about everything you said. :)

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the hygiene thing is huge for me. as one poster said, "if I grab you while you're mowing the lawn...." well, I wouldn't do that to even the hottest guy for that very reason. I know he wouldn't be Dial-clean, and that's a must. I won't even let a guy come over after he's been working all day, regardless of whether he sits on his ass all day in an office or pours concrete in the blazing sun, for the very same reason. It limits my experiences but I can live with that. I want a man who has gotten out of the shower within the last 30 minutes.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pet peeve: guys who waste their deep throat talents ramming down hard on your cock and keeping it buried. Seems like a waste - it's way better to get a nice smooth deep stroke that goes in and smoothly out again.

Same goes for guys who, when they're getting a blow, think burying it is the be all to end all.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
1) Guys who want to force their cock down my throat while giving them a b/j.

2) Guys who keep asking "you want my cock don't you?" while fucking

3) Guys who want to try every position in one session

4) Guys who think i can bend like a 13 year old Russian gymnast.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Socks or worse shoes.
Getting to a good rhythm for oral or mutual masturbation and then stopping.
Spitting as anal lube.
Guys who don't let me play with their ass. (I think everyone should be open minded about everything)
Guys who use half my kleenex box to wipe cum off themselves... when I run to get them a warm cloth right away.
Guys who don't sleep right after sex.
Guys who smoke after sex.
Guys who want to cuddle me like crazy. I can stand a spoon position and an arm, but don't clober me!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Digging your nails into my back and leaving a scar (don't scar my body...just enjoy it), biting my lips past the point of arousal, and having to have the lights off.

I like the lights on. I like to see the sweat and exhaustion and pleasure on our faces during sex.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys that wear socks while doing it.
Guys who wear their boxers while doing it.
Guys who think that because I'm bi that my girl friends should be involved everytime.
Guys that won't let be bite them.
Guys that won't let me kiss them after giving head.
Guys that ask "how bad do you want this cock?"
And guys that moan higher pitched than most chicks do.