SEXUAL Pet Peeves

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to list any pet peeves that have to do with the guy, but pet peeves during sex. :/

TOES- Don't touch them.
BUTTHOLE- Don't touch that either.
When a guy doesn't want to feel my body or give me any kind of foreplay. Terrible.
SLOPPY KISSES EWWWW.
No hair to grab during the heat of passion.
When he makes absolutely NO noise the entire time.
Lights-off sex.
When he's naked before I can even do anything. I want to have fun undressing.. like in that jeans commercial.
when they want to be picky because i won't sport a hairless vag but when they pull down their undies i could braid a rug out of their pubes
FUUUUUUUUUU

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys...just be happy that you're having sex and getting attention from someone.

I'm not saying that you don't have the right to your own preferences/limits or that you should be open to everything...but are some of you having sex so much...that you're taking it for granted ?

If some of you never had sex or had it very rarely would your list be different ?

Last edited:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I have enjoyed reading all the different pet peeves and agree with many of them. Two comments.

I don't know why, but I almost lost it cracking up about the pet peeve when "she" asked if that "other" girl is prettier and her "partner" says yes which is being honest and she gets pissed.

I just found that hilarious (when it happens to others)because I know it really happens.

Truth is though, who is the partner attracted to, loves etc. Now, when the partner decides he is ATTRACTED more to that other person, then we have a problem.

My other comment:

Another pet peeve is people being rude in putting down people for things in which they have no control such as the length of their dick, the fact that they either shoot too soon, don't shoot fast enough or don't shoot at all. Disappointed that it happened yes, you bet. Being pissed at the person, no. I know. The person who can't get it off is a lot more disappointed then the partner could ever be.

People who always eat at the "all you can eat" places and have gained 30 lbs. yeah, I can be upset with THEM. A person can control how much he eats.

I don't mean my pet peeve is people aren't attracted to guys with short dicks. That is fine. WE are attracted to who we are attracted to. It is the "being rude" to the guy and "talking rude" about the guy that is my pet peeve. I don't think many guys when they were 12 asked God to make sure that they had a cock that was no longer than three and one-half inches. Maybe some guy did. I doubt it. I even doubt even more that guys at age 12 can place an order for the size dick they will have.

If that were true I would have.....yep! I asked....Didn't happen.

Now the pet peeve of the person whose partner said he had 12 inches and he only has two; that is a pet peeve, but that is because lying is a pet peeve for me and doing that is outright lying. I don't want a partner who consistently lies and misrepresents who he is. That is for sure a pet peeve - those who misrepresent who they are.

This is a great thread. I find it is telling more about how people really tick about sexual matters than any thread I remember here at the LPSG!

There is a philosophy out there that says what our pet peeve is is what we have to fight doing or being in our own lives, at least in our internal struggles.

That deserves a thread of its own we we want to discuss that issue. I'll start that thread right now.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my funniest sexual experiences happened when I was 23 years old. I drove about 60 miles to meet up with a cutie to just hang out. Well, he decided we should do it and even though I am almost 100% a bottom boy, I had to switch roles for him.

Well, as I was doing my best to try the top role for the first time, I do have an adveristy to farts. And he just kept farting and thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. That totally killed my sexual drive and we ended up not doing much.

I don't know if this is because I am a bottom or because I have always had an issue with farts (my brother used to pin me down and fart in my face), but I was so turned off I couldn't get hard at all.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Poor oral/genital/armpit/foot hygiene. Wash, fer crissakes!
- Doing the same thing(s) every time.
- Fetishes - call your psychiatrist, not me.
- Bedsheets that haven't been washed lately.
- Not telling me what you like - I'm not a mindreader.
- Hair in odd places - why would a woman let hair grow on her ass, or not pluck the a nipple hair?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Guys who kiss with their mouths wide open and practically inhale the bottom half of my face.

- Guys who honestly think their willy is bigger than it is and just want it to be admired at all time.

- Getting cramp just as it's getting good.

- Guys who mistake my ears for handles during fellatio.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. I've always had a problem with someone who finds it "sexy" to either choke on, or either choke someone on a dick. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. Since when is "not breathing" or the sounds of strangulation supposed to be fun?

2. People who don't know how to kiss (or refuse to) is another turn off. You want to put your mouth where, but can't even find it in your heart to kiss me first? Wow.

3. 100% Tops or 100% bottoms. OK, maybe not as much... but it's impossible for me to be in a relationship knowing that I will be stuck doing the same thing over and over again. It's like having the same dinner every night for the rest of your life. Everyone can use a little variety!

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i hate the naked people in socks thing. that just looks WEIRD. i mean, if you have all your clothes off you might as well take your socks off too.

I agree. Socks are a turn off. If you want your feet covered, wear a nice, tall pair of stilettos.

D_Perranuthnoe Snatchsnagger

Account Disabled
Media
My sexual pet peeves:

Girls trying to fuck back, when I'm cleary doing a good enough job all by myself. Thanks for fucking up my rhythm.

Asking if I'm going to cum, like it's my fault it didn't happen yet.

Telling me you can't go anymore after I made sure you came twice before I got to.

Gagging on my dick

Saying it "should be okay" even though you know your period started yesterday.

Making me seduce you all the time, every now and then I want to say "let's fuck" and not get shit for it.

Keeping your hands to yourself.

Using teeth on blow jobs, even after im like OUCH your fucking teeth, open your mouth bitch.

Deep throating 5 times when even I know you will gag after 3.

I can go on and on...and I haven't even had sex with a man yet.

Dude seriously. That shits not cool.:cool:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A guy who just won't try anything new even for his boyfriend. Including rimming and sucking cock. WTF is it with a guy who has no sexual interests other than fucking and going to sleep???? I want to eat my BFs ass but he refuses and absolutely won't go near my ass. WTF should I do?

Loreleix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
-Here is a weird one: Chipped nail polish. I HATE THAT!!! For some reason, I find it gross. All or nothing is good. (same for pedicure.)

Really? :redface: I'll try not to get my nail polish wear off from now on, I didn't know it was such a turn on for some people :tongue:

trying to fuck me if you've been an arsehole that day...i'm turned off. deal with it.

being rough without passion.

I agree :rolleyes:

'desperate' kissers...kiss like you are doing down for the last time- once played with a man whose approach to kissing was to ram hid face onto mine so hard my upper lip hurt...he would push so hard you couldn't get away.

Yeah bad kissers are a bit of a turn off. Then again, people like different things but I draw the line at people trying to eat my whole lower face LOL

Asking me to do impossible positions (I am not a fucking gymnast)

I hate it when people think it's ok to pick you up and fling you into different positions like you're some type of marionette or blow-up doll. I know I'm petite and you can probably lift me but have some courtesy and ask me to move :mad:

(6) guys who can't climax. i've been with way too many men who have that problem

While I feel sorry for guys who have a physical inability to cum, I think it's extremely annoying when it's because they refuse to. My partner and I were together for a number of years and were exclusive so we didn't use protection; yet he had a fear of getting me pregnant (because he did not want children) and would force himself to never cum during sex which was a real turn off to me.

One of my funniest sexual experiences happened when I was 23 years old. I drove about 60 miles to meet up with a cutie to just hang out. Well, he decided we should do it and even though I am almost 100% a bottom boy, I had to switch roles for him.

Well, as I was doing my best to try the top role for the first time, I do have an adveristy to farts. And he just kept farting and thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. That totally killed my sexual drive and we ended up not doing much.

I don't know if this is because I am a bottom or because I have always had an issue with farts (my brother used to pin me down and fart in my face), but I was so turned off I couldn't get hard at all.

Aww that was so inconsiderate from the other guy! Why would anyone try to initiate sex and then keep farting? My ex used to do that many times, it's such a turn off :frown1:

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When a guy won't kiss me after I go down on him, thinking it's gross my mouth was on his own dick. Especially when it's just four play and there is no cum involved.