sexual postion and stimulation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, May 14, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

what sexual position gives your penis the most stimulation?

For me it's got to be me on top with her legs closed and mine on the outside of hers.

2. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

For me it is doggy style where she is resting her head on her forearms elbows bent and ass sticking up in the air. I get maximum penetration up to the bone and a great tight feeling. The underside of my knob is directly rubbing her G-spot on the in and out. I also get the great smells of sex straight up to my nose to turn me on even more.
    Most women seem to like this too, judging from the noise they make.
    The trouble is it is a dangerous move if you are fucking as casual sex. Having had it once most women want it again and can get quite possessive. I fucked one girl and the next day she turned up on my doorstep with packed bags ready to move in, She said it meant we could fuck all day every day and that I would never have to go out. This was her favourite position. The drawback is that you don't get a lot of face to face contact with your partner. I realised it was my cock she wanted. I was just the vehicle that carried the big guy around . Seems like a great idea but I like to be more than a big cock..... I often wonder whether I did the right thing by turning her down, we did have great sex, she was an animal!

As an aside, when in this position the skin of my cock is at its tightest. I am frequently told that this is what makes a cut dick more fun than an uncut dick. The friction on the in and out stroke is direct to the cunt and with lots of juice from her is heavenly for both. With an uncut dick the shaft moves back and forth in a sheath of skin that means she gets a lot less sensation.

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Thanks Steve,

I've cut and pasted.

cheers.

5. Gisella

Gold Member

I notice legs on shoulders and doggie...

Draft saved Draft deleted