Sexual Preference For Life.

What type of sex would you choose for the rest of your life ?

• Anal

• Oral

• Vaginal

Results are only viewable after voting.

taylorme

Experimental Member
Media
The question is simple but hard to answer i guess.
If you are "force" to choose one and never allow to perform any other type (except kisses and touching other parts of the body) what would it be ?

Don't take reproduction into account of course, just "pleasure".

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm gonna go with oral. i can honestly say that getting a blowjob from my wife is way better than fucking her. don't get me wrong, i love fucking her but if i had to choose between the two, i'll take a blowjob over pussy any day. i guess as i get older, i begin to realize the power of the mouth over the pussy, lols.

to each their own. for me, just blow! :)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I don't care for anal (and don't think many guys would choose that for life), that knocks one out.

While oral is an important part of our sex lives since Mrs. Motion's mouth can always make me come the hardest and fastest compared to vaginal, but I would still choose her pussy solely if it came down to it. To me penetrative sex has always felt more intimate and it makes a relationship feel much closer. Even when we were swinging and it was only about sex, getting into another woman's pussy was always the desired goal more than her going down on me and there is a much more varied feeling to each vagina versus a mouth.

So yeah, it's definitely all about the coochie.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001
D

deleted814719

I chose oral with vaginal being #2. For me, there is nothing better than being pleasured orally. I can relax and let my wife work her tongue, lips, mouth, together with her hands on my cock. The feeling, the build-up, the tension of my rock hard cock in her mouth is thrilling for me. I love to leak precum in her mouth and then make her kiss me. She rarely lets me ejaculate into her mouth but when she does - OMG. I find that so intimate.

I also enjoy licking my wife's pussy and clit. I enjoy 69 sex with me on top or with us both laying on our sides. God, the look, feel, and fragrance of her pussy drives me wild.

Reactions: Gj816