Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And is hopefully put right out of mind as quickly as possible. We were discussing human beings. Not troll dolls who like to eat steel wool right before they press "Record.":tongue:

:biglaugh:

You are my new favorite person.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And is hopefully put right out of mind as quickly as possible. We were discussing human beings. Not troll dolls who like to eat steel wool right before they press "Record.":tongue:
Well no matter what you think of him he makes a ton of cash and screws hot women so I am sure he doesnt care.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well no matter what you think of him he makes a ton of cash and screws hot women so I am sure he doesnt care.

He stopped caring long before he got popular. I also don't think that some guy is automatically hotter because he's richer than a relatively-well-off/middle-class guy, or because his fame opens more legs than his taut, floor-buffer-ed troll face. That's the province of horrid gold diggers. I could not repeat "but he's RICH but he's RICH but he's RICH" fast or loud enough to make me not go cold and dry for that face and embarrassed-for-him over that "You're Celtic; You're Nordic" line.

Believe it or not, girls past high school age and not afflicted with disabling personality disorders are not starfuckers of that magnitude.