Sexual Repression And The Internet

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not getting any. Now that my guy is working nights and is only home 2 nights a week - it's tough.

Here's a tip for you all: buy stock in batteries, b/c here I go....

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Oct 4 2005, 01:33 AM
I'm not getting any. Now that my guy is working nights and is only home 2 nights a week - it's tough.

Here's a tip for you all: buy stock in batteries, b/c here I go....
[post=348586]Quoted post[/post]​

:rofl:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,

Though you may not be getting sex through a personal interaction with another , if you are taking care of your own needs you are getting sex. See this as a temporary state ,take a chill pill and a page out of Ms.Leslie's book.

Orca and Chimera,

You times may just not have come but I am sure there have to be young women out here who will appreciate such intelligent young men. Hang in there.

Naughty

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 4 2005, 01:59 PM
Guys,

Though you may not be getting sex through a personal interaction with another , if you are taking care of your own needs you are getting sex. See this as a temporary state ,take a chill pill and a page out of Ms.Leslie's book.

Orca and Chimera,

You times may just not have come but I am sure there have to be young women out here who will appreciate such intelligent young men. Hang in there.

Naughty
[post=348733]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I really do know how to spell. I meant to say "your times have not come..."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Oct 4 2005, 05:35 AM
Me, I'm taking the Woodlouse as my "totem animal". 'nuff said. I may be smart, strong, and buff, but it don't matter if your IQ is over 100 and you treat women like equals.
[post=348722]Quoted post[/post]​
You should meet Jason Spaulding. He's a proud member of the Beverly Hills 90210 tribe. His totem animal's the brontosaurus. (Mine's bigger.) He doesn't have any Cherokee princess relatives, but his brother Daryl's a big queen in the Castro district.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
Cherokee princess relatives
It's not just white girls, light-skinned black women also. It's like a badge of honor. In our long history of rehashing past injustices, nothing says victim more than being black and Indian. It gives you the ultimate advantage to lay a guilt trip on any white (talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps). Plus, having Indian in you gives you good conversation when people compliment you on your "good hair." Redbones love attention so claiming that they're Indian gives them more ammunition to talk about them. You'll never see a black ass Negress claiming she has Indian in her. Always redbones and high-yellows. And 99% of them are Cherokee, when they don't know nothing else but Jeeps.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Oct 6 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Oct 6 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb
It&#39;s not just white girls, light-skinned black women also. It&#39;s like a badge of honor. In our long history of rehashing past injustices, nothing says victim more than being black and Indian. It gives you the ultimate advantage to lay a guilt trip on any white (talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps). Plus, having Indian in you gives you good conversation when people compliment you on your "good hair." Redbones love attention so claiming that they&#39;re Indian gives them more ammunition to talk about them. You&#39;ll never see a black ass Negress claiming she has Indian in her. Always redbones and high-yellows. And 99% of them are Cherokee, when they don&#39;t know nothing else but Jeeps.
[post=349452]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wow,

Now you are really going there&#33; Having been called alternately "redbone" and "high yalla" either as a perceived compliment by deluded males or with much eye rolling by hating females all my life I find this a fascinating assessment.
Most people who have some degree of African ancestry that are not recent ( last 3 generations) immigrants to this country , probably have major gaps in their family histories. They have been told which categories they may check according to the outer manifestation of their race or ethnicity. Though some perhaps have attempted to escape the issues that many other darker people of color in this country have experienced by reaching for long gone or apocryphal ancestry. there are others who legitimately are of partial Native American Ancestry. They may not have the documentation but that does not make it any less legit.
As for knowing anything about the culture in order to embrace it, there are many Americans of all shades for whom the exploration of ancestral culture is a constant journey, that does not take away their right to be. I have one cousin who is a doctor who had to quickly bone up on his Spanish because he was called upon in the emergency room on a constant basis to translate for recent immigrants. His father, a white Mexican, made it a point that he would speak only English at home because he wanted his children not to have to deal with the issues of discrimination because of a language barrier. Is my cousin legitimately of latin descent , absolutely &#33; But that didnt help him when all he could say was "Que pasa&#33;"
As for darker women of color not calling up their "Chair-okee ancestors... I dont know who you have been around. I know plenty who will let you know in a heartbeat about their native ancestry, dye their hair colors God never intended, wear extensions long enough to break their necks and contact lenses that might scare an alien&#33; Why do they do it? Didnt we all grow up globally reading and having affirmed for us that "Blonds have more fun?"
So, I guess we all have a lot of growing to do. By the way, from what I have heard from a number of native friends here in town it usually is the burned out and deluded hippy from yesteryear who generally arrives at pow wows dressed up in regalia of unknown origin refering to themselves as Princess Peace out&#33; WHen I have asked if it is offensive, I usually get the "Its all good" response&#33; LOL&#33;
Finally, I too have some native american blood in my family ancestry, but I usually dont let anyone in on my secret Monig tribal name "Princess-takes-no-prisoners-and-kicks-much-ass-when-provoked&#33; "

Trying to keep it real, when its really unreal out here,

Naughty

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
This is possibly semi-confidential, but there are studies at the moment regarding using "African Americans" (note the definition used here) as a basis to find the locations of disease genes. Interesting stuff.

Anyway, that lecture I had, also did make people think about what timebombs are ticking inside them based on their own backgrounds. Of course, I was the one who said "Well AA is usually used to describe "black people" whether they&#39;re African or not." See? I learn something new from LPSG every day. And not just dick related.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orca, that&#39;s why I don&#39;t use the term "African American". How the hell am I supposed to know if their ancestry is from Africa? I only use black and white if I am referring to someone, as a point of identification, as in "That black dude over there" "that guy with the long dreads" "this white chick who calls herself Cherokee" "that red-haired guy with no teeth", that sort of thing. I&#39;m not qulaified to asses someone&#39;s ancestry at a glance, and I would think it would be more offensive to assume someone is from one country when they may be very proud of being from another.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 10 2005, 05:43 PM
How the hell am I supposed to know if their ancestry is from Africa?
[post=350323]Quoted post[/post]​
well, you CAN usually tell what region someone of direct descent is from by their facial structure, regardless of their skin color ... but it does gotta be fairly direct to be reliable, and it still doesn&#39;t mean that they&#39;ll necessarily identify themselves with somewhere their immediate ancestors came from.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Oct 10 2005, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Oct 10 2005, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Oct 10 2005, 05:43 PM
How the hell am I supposed to know if their ancestry is from Africa?
[post=350323]Quoted post[/post]​
well, you CAN usually tell what region someone of direct descent is from by their facial structure, regardless of their skin color ... but it does gotta be fairly direct to be reliable, and it still doesn&#39;t mean that they&#39;ll necessarily identify themselves with somewhere their immediate ancestors came from.
[post=350352]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dr.Rock,

Once again,that would depend upon whether this person was directly from that area and was not generationally diluted or mixed with a variety of other gene pools as has occured on a wide scale here in the US. Also, the percentage of one over the other would have a factor as well.

Naughty

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by naughty@Oct 10 2005, 08:30 PM
Once again,that would depend upon whether this person was directly from that area and was not generationally diluted or mixed with a variety of other gene pools as has occured on a wide scale here in the US.
[post=350364]Quoted post[/post]​
... that&#39;s what I said ...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Oct 6 2005, 12:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Oct 6 2005, 12:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb
It&#39;s not just white girls, light-skinned black women also. It&#39;s like a badge of honor. In our long history of rehashing past injustices, nothing says victim more than being black and Indian. It gives you the ultimate advantage to lay a guilt trip on any white (talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps). Plus, having Indian in you gives you good conversation when people compliment you on your "good hair." Redbones love attention so claiming that they&#39;re Indian gives them more ammunition to talk about them. You&#39;ll never see a black ass Negress claiming she has Indian in her. Always redbones and high-yellows. And 99% of them are Cherokee, when they don&#39;t know nothing else but Jeeps.
[post=349452]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You might want to watch the complaints about black women. I mean, we all know how the love triangle novels go.

BTW, the worst case, at least among black wannabes, was this guy, Jerry Eagle Feather, a.k.a. apachepass. And his &#39;blackindians&#39; spamming operation.

White ones are still worse, though. They can be just off the boat and already claim to be Indian. LOL