Sexual Reproduction

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Wally from Dilbert - asexual reproduction from cell division. Cuts down on the dinner bills....

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why abolish it? If you want a baby from a man, I guess this is the best way to get it, unless you or he has problems/dysfunctions. Surely it's the emotionally deepest if you do it that way on purpose.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally think it is one of the most beautiful and natural things that two people in love can decide to do -- make a baby. However, I don't actually know anyone (myself included) who was planned or who have planned to make a baby, it's usually a surprise.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dirtyde said:
I personally think it is one of the most beautiful and natural things that two people in love can decide to do -- make a baby. However, I don't actually know anyone (myself included) who was planned or who have planned to make a baby, it's usually a surprise.
Hokus pokus De? :wizard: oops getting rusty. But I do agree with you.:baby:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean to get rid of all the rumpy pumpy - you could get on with all that without the slightest concern of falling pregnant.

Rather if you wanted to have a child with someone, you could for example pop down to the clinic and give gene samples. Analyse the options of what you might produce and come back a few months later to collect junior.

wsu

1st Like
Media
Sexual reproduction is needed to ensure genetic diversity. For example, if we all had the same imune systems it would be very easy for quickly adapting parasites and diseases to infect us. Giving your offspring half of your genes and half of a mates genes ensures that it will be genetically different making it adaptable.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There's something to be said for the current method of conception and the resulting nine-month period of transition wherein you gradually get used to the idea of new little feet pitter-pattering through your life. By the time the child is born you've shared in something fantastic.

It would be no fun at all if all we had to do is to drop a coin into a slot and push a button to get a kid.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah girls around my age are all 'undecided' on whether they want children! I know I want them for sure. An army of mini me's...but girls don't seem to be as sure. Maybe they find the prospect daunting?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is something magical for me when we say stuff like: "Lets try to make a baby today..."

:tongue: Doesn't matter i'm using birth control and condons at all but its just very nice feeling to me...

Sooooo cool !!!!!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Wonderboy said:
Yeah girls around my age are all 'undecided' on whether they want children! I know I want them for sure. An army of mini me's...but girls don't seem to be as sure. Maybe they find the prospect daunting?
Not knowing your age but im in the 'undecided' group, actually i think im more leaning towards the 'no children' side'. There's alot of women who dont understand it and have wanted kids since they could remember but i guess i skipped that class somewhere along the way.

Anyway, i think most women wil have a few issue whenever you use the words army of & children in the same sentence, but keep working on it, you never know :wink: