sexual satisfaction survey

D_cvnxxxytt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most will probably agree; its the combination of size, stamina, and ability that truly sexually satisfy women to the highest level. Who in this room is a stud that possessess all three of these important sexual traits: Answer the following:

height/weight (inches & pounds):
dick size (length & width in inches):
average time of sex per session:
average amount of orgasms you provide to your partner:
average amount of orgasms you experience during the session:
Sexual position you provide most pleasure to your partners:
average verbal response from your partner during sex (controlled moans: , uncontrolled loud moans, or screaming pleasure):

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
average verbal response from your partner during sex (controlled moans: , uncontrolled loud moans, or screaming pleasure):

How old are you?

You forgot polite conversation along the lines of...

"Do you think we should redecorate the spare room again? I'm really not happy with those curtains. Oh, that was nice! No, no - you carry on, dear. Just never mind me... Although while you're down there, could you pass me that fabric sample, please? No, not that one - the pale green self patterned one. Thank you. That tickles... Yes, of course I'm enjoying it, darling. You're terribly good. Now you don't need to look up - concentrate on what you're doing - but give me your hand. It's got a lovely feel to it, hasn't it. And it's machine washable. Do you think a pelmet and tie backs would be OTT?" And so on...