sexual suffering.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dolfette, Oct 16, 2009.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

the insides of my lips are all cut & bruised from covering my teeth whilst being face fucked.
    it crossed my mind last night that it was going to be a mess in the morning, but what the hell!

...so what else do we do? how many ''i'm going to pay for this in the morning.''s do you suffer for a fantastic shag? and of what variety? do you think we do it more than men?

2. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

No I think men suffer ten times worse than women. My husband has had two cases of thrush because my yeast count was high but he still wanted to munch me to heaven. He just recently had to deal with his dick pealing because the lube we used he had an allergic reaction. And the list gone.

Me on the other yeah I have been bruised when we got a little wild with spanking. I found a really great cream the takes the ouch out. The pain only last a day or two. I never had to suffer like my hubby has.

I guess I never had to talk myself into something cause I knew I would pay the next day. For me the pain I have the next day tells me we had a wild time and I have to smile cause I remember the fun.

3. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

It's likely even. I remember a pretty crazy moment in Italy, getting fucked on some cement and when it was all over, realizing that we started somewhere over... *points a few feet away* there. Yup my back was a mess.

Another time I gave so much head that I couldn't eat solids for a week because my jaw was so sore. It was like a terrible BJ hangover and I know my limit now.

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    My suffering's been limited to mild cramps in the fingers/wrist, moderate cramping of the jaw...and a few cases of pretty bad honeymoon rash when I had a bit too much to drink and flung gentle caution to the winds. Nothing I wouldn't gladly endure a thousand times over again, though.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I've been fucked raw a few times, and had a few rug burns, but nothing like what you describe. :eek: Don't get me wrong, I love a good face fucking just don't recall the inside of my mouth being cut and bruised the next day.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I canth thalk rigth now! My thounge hurthszz.

7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Yeah, you auto-fellaters really drive me up the wall. Give it a rest already. :rolleyes:

I kidd.

8. Ed69

Gold Member

9. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

Sometimes it's worth paying the price for a good fuck from a talented man...although there certainly is a limit. It depends...sometimes those are the most memorable ones. Some like it a bit rough, I certainly do and it can sometimes be about finding a higher level of sex with quality partners. Face fucked by a big cock isn't always bad, in fact it's usually a good thing although a lot of actual pain isn't so nice sometimes. Know what you want and know your limits. :)

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
  11. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Agree with NJ on this one. Been with some pretty vigorous face fuckers and never had any problems like you describe. Mild sore throat with the larger ones is the worst I've experienced via cock sucking. My teeth haven't been involved in a BJ since I was 15 years old.

As for other issues, like being sore, raw, etc I look at it like any other type of physical activity...after a hard work-out you may feel a little pain ....but it's a good thing.

12. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My own "hurt so good moments".... rug burns on my knees from fucking a lady, doggy style (those lasted for over 2 weeks)... Pulled muscles in my back from fucking while standing and holding her up . . .

I could go on, but I will admit, the "battle wounds/scars" whenever I see them, bring back very hot memories!!!

13. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm suffering from a lack of sex and, yes, men definitely suffer more in THAT area, most assuredly.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you can't feel anything the next day then it wasn't done sufficiently.

15. voidout

Gold Member

depends on who you're doin' it with.

personally, it's difficult for me to be physical with a partner if i'm not being submissive.

16. D_Peter Stubigg

D_Peter Stubigg Account Disabled

This is, the most arousing thread, in this entire forum.

Except for that part about thrush, that was gross.

17. voidout

Gold Member

this just made me LOL.

18. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Yeah, where's Robert Vaughn when you need him?

19. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Thats not an insult. I should change my usename to Wish-I-Could. lol:biggrin1:

20. Sassy

Sassy Member

Most memorable suffering for sex for me was when I was literally bent over from the cramping one morning as a result of being with a particularly vigorous lover the night before.

And, yes, I'd go through it all again (if I was single, that is!) - the guy was amazingly thorough.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted