sexual suffering.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do this thing where we "dry hump" while we have clothes on and it literally rubs my cock so hard that it rug burns the skin and scabs up. Hurts like fuck but I love it too much to stop.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then you would have hurt him quite a bit!

What you are describing is not usual.

I have bled from my vagina and anus after a hard night of fucking but not my mouth and I have a small one.

Maybe you can explain it a bit better.
lips over teeth.
rough oral.
teeth cut into lips.

until they go through my lips they won't be on his cock.
...which is why i had my lips there.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never really thought of it as "suffering." Except for lethal wounds, there really isn't anything I can't endure (it's the mantra of the Rational-Emotive School of psychology -- "Will it kill me? No? Then I can hang on even if the only reward is the gift of survival."). The Columbia Sportswear parka commercials call it "endurance testing." It's a challenge. Like when I go into Sweet Melissa, a pastry shop and trufflery near me, and order the lunch-sized green salad with the cherry-balsamic vinaigrette and have green tea for dessert. It's a personal Everest, and there's a greater climax/plateau up there if you're willing to deal with some "workout pains."

Edit: I love this forum. Being in extremis in any way is the only way to get to know yourself. We are the Sex Warriors, more Aurelius than Kinsey, more Aeneas than Troilus, more diva than chorine...

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really thought of it as "suffering." Except for lethal wounds, there really isn't anything I can't endure (it's the mantra of the Rational-Emotive School of psychology -- "Will it kill me? No? Then I can hang on even if the only reward is the gift of survival."). The Columbia Sportswear parka commercials call it "endurance testing." It's a challenge. Like when I go into Sweet Melissa, a pastry shop and trufflery near me, and order the lunch-sized green salad with the cherry-balsamic vinaigrette and have green tea for dessert. It's a personal Everest, and there's a greater climax/plateau up there if you're willing to deal with some "workout pains."

Edit: I love this forum. Being in extremis in any way is the only way to get to know yourself. We are the Sex Warriors, more Aurelius than Kinsey, more Aeneas than Troilus, more diva than chorine...

Ahhh...Sweet Melissa's, on Court Street...I know it well.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn you guys are all rough! Should join the BDSM scene! Never had any pains from sex or anything!