Sexual Survivor - Supertits takes on Megacock

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a follow on series to the Supersizeme Series with some of the same characters. The loser of the big cock contest seeks revenge on the other girl...

The Supersizeme contest which started out as a friendly bet between two close friends had ended up having quite dramatic effects on the two girls involved. You may recall that Cathy snatched victory in the big cock contest from her best friend Jo by finding Brad the hot guy with the hugely impressive 14inch cock in the last days of the contest. Poor Jo could only come up with a 12inch cock, not bad but in the end not quite big enough. It was when Cathy got to collect her prize, which was to have Brad fuck her in front of Jo, that things began to change.

Jo had thought that she would be able to handle this situation but even she was shocked by the sight of seeing her best friend fucked by Brad. The pain of sitting there watching as Cathy took all of his 14inch cock from behind was made all the more intense as Cathy continually looked directly at her licking her lips as Brad furiously pounded her hot ass and played with her big tits and erect nipples.

The sight of Cathy being impaled on his gigantic cock as she rubbed her own impressive tits was etched in Jo's memory. For over an hour Brad fucked Cathy in every conceivable way, from behind, with Cathy straddling him as he lay on the floor, standing up and bent over the couch. Cathy orgasmed time after time as Brad, the sexual athlete that he was pounded her relentlessly while still holding off his own climax. At times Cathy would appear to be in control only to be sent cascading over the abyss as Brad would thrust his cock into the hilt causing Cathy to let out all kinds of expletives as he literally tore her apart. Occasionally Cathy would take to sucking his huge cock within just inches of Jo's face teasing her by pointing its massive throbbing glistening head in her direction and asking if she wanted a lick only to pull it away and devour it herself. Cathy even had Brad slowly wank his shaft in front of Jo and before taking it in her own hands and rubbing the leaking precum over Brad's and her own nipples.

It may not have been so bad except for two things. First Brad was just so goddamn hot with the biggest cock she had ever seen and secondly she knew how good it would have felt if the situation was reversed! She would have rubbed it in to Cathy soooo much. But alas that was not be for Cathy had won the contest and Jo was left to watch.

In the weeks that followed two things happened, Brad and Cathy started seeing a lot more of each other (bitch thought Jo. How much cock can one girl take!!) and secondly the memory of that night continued to eat away at Jo. What had started as severe disappointment in losing a competition to her best friend was rapidly consuming her life. She couldn't get it off her mind. Everywhere she looked she was reminded of that night where she was made to be a spectator at a huge fucking exhibition starring her best friend and Brad Bigcock. Her studies were being affected, her personal life was a mess and she was becoming obsessed with revenge.

She knew her hate had reached epic proportions when she made a Cathy and a Brad doll. They were just like a Ken and Barbie only she had made a huge cock out of plastic and stuck it on Ken doll. The cock was massive and stuck obscenely out from the dolls body. Jo had written slut on the female doll and would reenact what had happened that night before sticking pins into the dolls. She came up with her own dialogue which mostly went like this.

"Oh Brad I'm not deserving of your magnificent cock. I'm not worthy to take your immenseness," she pretended Cathy would say.

"Oh for god's sake you pathetic bimbo shut the fuck up and bend over as I impale your on my massive cock and pound you to oblivion!" she would pretend Brad would reply.

"But Brad your so fucking huge, so strong, I can't take any more you're killing me," Jo would have Cathy reply.

"Oh yeah, I bet that hot friend of yours over there Jo would take all of it. She is sooooo fucking hot, what a babe! I bet she could take all of my cock," she pretended Brad would reply.

Jo had even ordered a life like 14inch dildo which had an attachment which meant that she could fill its artificial scrotum with half a litre of fluid. Each evening she would strip naked pull out the Cathy and Brad dolls and play with them getting more and more excited as she would thrust the oversize cock on the Brad doll into the Cathy doll. She would work herself into a frenzy before laying back and thrusting the huge dildo into her pussy. Driving it inch by inch up her dripping pussy as she would scream obscenities at the dolls which would often go like this, "fuck her you big stallion stuff her pussy with that oversize cock of yours, yeah hurt that bitch good and hard. Make her cum, make her your big cock slut. FUCK HER!!!!"

After this she would pound herself mercilessly until all 14 inches where devoured in her pussy when she would scream "See I can take it, I can take a 14inch cock you bitch."

As she lay there sweating profusely her juices smeared over the large dildo her breasts heaving with the effort it took to take such a massive cock, albeit fake, drained her. But she wasn't finished yet. She had set up a bracket on a bench so that she could stand over the dildo now pointing straight up in air looking like a small baseball bat rather than a cock so that she could squat over it and slowly lower herself onto it. This was not easy the task even with her pussy well lubricated from the sound thrashing she had already given it but over a matter of minutes as she rhythmically raised and lowered her hips she progressively took more and more of this colossal cock. She would brace herself by placing her hands on her knees her back arched and muscled tensed as she would raise and lower herself onto this gigantic phallus.

The effort in taking such a beast caused her to sweat profusely, some sweat would run down her toned back which was toned after years of gym work and between her firm butt cheeks until it mixed with her sex juices now flowing freely from her pussy. More sweat would drip from her forehead onto her tits where it would run down to her erect skyward pointing pink nipples which were now fully erect where the drops would tantalizingly hang for a few seconds before falling to the bench pooling around the base of the massive plastic dildo. Occasionally Jo would take one of her large firm breasts in a hand and pull it to her lips where she would take the nipple in her luscious mouth and suck it like it was the head of Brad's monster cock.

As she raised herself up off it for a final time her pussy juices ran freely down its shaft. After 10 minutes of this extreme masturbation Jo's body would be racked with pleasure as she would be overcome by wave after wave of orgasms. Fortunately her nearby neighbours worked night shifts otherwise they have been treated to the most amazing sexual noises as Jo screamed from the pleasure and pain but most of all she screamed in anger thinking about Cathy who was no doubt doing exactly what she had been doing but with the real deal, Brad's big 14 inch cock would no doubt have been ploughing the depths of Cathy's pussy that night and the thought was almost too much for her.

Jo would finish each of these sessions by laying back and squeezing the balls of this artificial goliath with one hand as she aimed it at her face and tits. As she squeezed the balls thinking they were in fact Brad's massive set hot cum like fluid would gush from its head spraying Jo's face tits and torso with copious amounts of fake cum. The harder she squeezed the greater the fountain of cum was. She squeezed until her knuckles were white and her hand ached with the effort but in the end she was satisfied laying there plastered in fluid thinking of revenge.

Reactions: B_er

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Day and night she plotted how revenge on Cathy and Brad would be hers. They had grown apart over the past few weeks as Cathy threw herself into her new relationship and Jo focused on revenge.

A number of thoughts had crossed Jo's mind in those weeks but it wasn't until she bumped into Cathy one day that she finally new how revenge would be hers. Cathy had told Jo that Brad and she were now an item and that they had promised that they would not see anyone else. Cathy even cheekily told Jo that she would now be the only one to feel Brad's massive cock. Jo almost lost it there and then but managed to control herself. It was shortly after that that Jo new that the only way she would have revenge would be if she could get Brad to have sex with someone else and not just anyone. This would need to be a special kind of girl the kind who was Brad's equal or even superior when it came to sex. Yes, that would be it she would find a girl who could take Brad on and fuck him to death and so was born the idea that Jo hoped would finally put her demons to rest.

Over the next day or so she refined the idea even more. She would make sure that Cathy would get to see Brad fucking this other girl and seeing this realize that she was no match for this other girl and that she had lost him. Sure Brad may have been in love with Cathy but his lust for this superslut would surely overcome his love for Cathy.

Of course this was a good plan but one thing still needed to be resolved, where would she find such a girl? Did such a girl exist?

As Jo continued to think about how to put this plan into action she heard a rumor that there was a new girl at uni who had only recently arrived. Her name was Sabrina and by all reports was an unbelievablely hot girl. Some even said she had special sexual powers. Jo just had to meet her and soon.

She heard that Sabrina hangs out with a few of her friends at the local sports bar on a Friday afternoon. Jo headed there when Friday afternoon arrived and it didn't take Jo long to work out which one Sabrina. She stood near the bar and although it was fairly crowded including a large contingent of very hot looking girls one stood out among the crowd. It was like she had this special aura, people both girls and guys appeared to be drawn to her. They hovered around her continually seeking her attention or at the very least her acknowledgment that they existed. She was like the queen bee as a bevy of studs tendered to her every need be it a drink or a shoulder to lean on. A mere touch would send the guys into heaven.

Jo was in awe of what she saw. Sabrina stood about 6 foot tall with long blond air. She wore a short red skirt and a white figure hugging top buttoned up down the middle which didn't quite reach her hip hugging skirt thus showing her midriff which showed just the slightest hint of a six pack any guy would be proud to own . Her legs were unbelievably long, toned and tanned. Even when standing beside a stud who was at least 6 foot 2 her legs were much longer than his with her waist being at his abs. Her breasts were similarly impressive. Not gigantic by any stretch but big, firm and full. Fuck, even Jo was attracted to her. She couldn't believe that a girl could make her feel that way. She noticed that her own nipples had become rock hard and she felt a familiar tingling feeling in her panties. Sabrina just oozed sex. It came from the way she stood, the way she laughed, the way casually touched the people around her but most of all her eyes said it all. They were a deep deep brown almost black and when she looked at some one she immediately mesmerized them.

Jo waited for her chance and when she saw Sabrina head off to ladies room she made her move.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't be Sabrina would you?" asked Jo.

"Yes, why do you ask?" replied Sabrina a touch of arrogance in her voice.

"Well I need to talk to you if you have a few moments, I'm sure it will be worth your while," proposed Jo.

"OK, you've got me interested but you had better make it quick," said Sabrina.

Over the next few minutes Jo told Sabrina about the contest that she and Cathy had and how she was seeking revenge. As Jo got into the details she noticed Sabrina's interest grow and when she described how big Brad was Sabrina's eyes opened wide and she noticed Sabrina's nipples harden and start to stretch her top causing the top button of her top to burst. Jo didn't say anything at this although she could have sworn that Sabrina's breasts had indeed grown as she mentioned Brad's impressive dimensions.

"How big did you say he was? Did you say 14 inches?" said Sabrina stunned.

"Yes, 14 fucking inches and I should know Cathy made me measure him just before that fucking bitch screwed him right in front of my eyes!" Jo replied.

"Wow, that is impressive but what do you want from me?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, I hope you don't mind me saying this but I've heard that you are pretty awesome when it comes to sex yourself and I would like you to fuck Brad. Fuck him so hard that he can fuck no more, fuck him so good that he leaves Cathy, that's what I want and you're my only hope, will you do it, will you help me?" pleaded Jo.

"Look Jo, I understand how you must feel angry but is this what you really want?" questioned Sabrina.

"YES. Its exactly what I want. But I know I will get only one chance at this so I need to know will you do it and can you do it? Can you really take on a guy this big with huge stamina and outlast him?" Jo asked.

"Listen babe don't you worry about me, I'll OUT FUCK, OUT CUM and OUT LAST this big stud called Brad!" boasted Sabrina proudly her nipples now almost bursting from her top.

"Wow, sexual survivor! I love it," shouted Jo.

"Hey if your not sure I can do this why don't you come back to my place. I'm having a few friends around including those four big studs over there and I'll show exactly why I'm your girl," suggested Sabrina.

"Sure why not," answered Jo.

Jo joined the group and it was then that she realized that something very strange was happening. The atmosphere around the group was extremely highly charged and the sexual tension was palpable, Jo felt like she could almost reach out and touch it. What was also obvious was that it all centred on Sabrina. As Jo mingled with guys and girls she realized that they were all in a state of arousal. The guys were all sporting massive hardons bulging obscenely in their jeans while the girls all had erect nipples and were flushed in the face and some where even openly rubbing themselves.

After a few drinks Sabrina decided that she had had enough of this place and said she was going home for a private party. The guys were like lap dogs all begging to be invited back to Sabrian's. Sabrina just went up to each of them looked them in the eye, whispered in their ear and then calmly placed one hand on the guy's crotch to feel exactly how badly they wanted to go back to her place. Of the seven guys only four measured up and were invited back. Sabrina also invited one of her girl friends back as well. This girl was a black Jamacian beauty named Tiffany who sported the most amazing rack you could imagine. So there it was, the party would include Sabrina, Tiffany, the four studs whose names were Mark, Jason, Dave and James and Jo.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, since you asked so nicely.....

Sabrina was house sitting a friends house which was very posh. It had all the trimmings of a senior execs house, pool, spa, in house theatre etc. When they arrived Sabrina took them all to bar, put on some music and started dancing.

Mark and his stud mates crowded round the awesome figure of Sabrina who was enjoying the music as well as the attention. Tiffany joined in and soon the two hottest girls in town were shaking everything they had. The poor guys were going crazy but the girls rejected their efforts to dance with them. They were putting on an amazing show as they held each other and ran their hands over each others bodies caressing nipples, tits and butts alike.

After a couple of minutes they danced over to the guys who they had lined up. First Tiffany approached each of them and ran her tongue up their neck before kissing them passionately on the lips. She would take their hands and place them on her enormous tits and run their fingers over her protruding nipples. Finally she would undo the buttons of their jeans before stepping back. With all of the guys now similar placed that is their cocks as hard as rocks and their jeans undone Sabrina stepped forward and told them to from their jeans. These guys didn't need to be told twice and in a flash the four guys were all left standing there their jeans around their ankles massive bulges protruding from their lycra boxers.

Sabrina and Tiffany were really enjoying this and poor Jo was simply in shock as she stood near the bar watching this go on. Not quite happy with the view Sabrina indicated that the guys should remove their shirts. Again this took but a second as the guys quickly stripped. Sabrina and Tiffany went up to each of them and ran their fingers over the guys abs to check out their six packs knowing full well that it wouldn't be long before they got a chance to put them to good use as they fucked them senseless. Sabrina and Tiffany were quite impresses but just to show the guys that it wasn't only them that had six packs they both removed their own tops. The guys eyes almost popped out of their heads as first Sabrina and Tiffany flexed their own six packs. Sure they were not quite as impressive as the studs standing before them but hey the guys didn't have the most amazing sets of tits perched directly above their abs either. Sabrina wore a black bra holding in her outstanding 40 inch EE tits and Tiffany wore a pure white bra which contrasted with her ebony skin that tipped the tape at 38 GG.

What happened next blew Jo's mind as Sabrina, now dressed in a red shirt and black bra approached the guys. She didn't immediately touch them she simply walked up to each of them in turn and whispered "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I'm going suck your cock like an industrial vacuum and I'm going to squeeze the every last drop of cum you can produce."

After telling this to each of the guys each had a large cum stain developing in their boxers. Next Tiffany approached them and once in front of them she knelt down and ran her tongue along the length of their shaft. Mark the first guy to whom this happened reached forward and ran his hands through Tiffany's hair.

Sabrina went ape.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?? I didn't say you could touch her," screamed Sabrina.

With that she approached Mark and flicked his throbbing member with a large ruler she was carrying.

"Listen in boys and listen good. Tiffany and I in charge here not you. You will obey what we say to the letter or you will all be sent home like naughty little boys to jerk of those huge cocks of yours like pathetic people you are," added Sabrina.

The guys and Jo were stunned. What was going on here? The guys were use to getting their own way with women after all they were all packing cocks around a foot long and no girl had dared to speak to any of them like this before.

Tiffany resumed what she was doing which was to slowly lick each of the guys' impressive shafts through their boxers. With the rules now firmly in place each of the guys resisted the urge to touch the girls although their cocks told the real story as they continued to grow and throb. The guys were massive. Each of their cocks extended around their hips, their boxers barely able to contain their gigantic members.

One poor guy very nearly blew his load there and then when Tiffany whispered in his ear that she had selected him to be the one who ultimately get to fuck her in ass. He was visibly shaken by the thought of ploughing his 12 inches of steel hard cock into this beautiful black women's ass. He trembled and started to sweat profusely which was seized upon by Tiffany as a sign of weakness to be exploited. Tiffany positioned herself directly in front of the guy spread her legs about two feet and while keeping her knees locked bent over and rested her elbows on the ground and looked back between her legs and smiled at the poor guy.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and some more..... Enjoy and let me know what you think.

"See anything you like, well do you?" teased Tiffany.

What a sight that confronted the guy. Tiffany's tiny skirt had ridden up exposing her tiny white knickers and her firm butt. Her enormous tits still encased in her white bra now hung down around her face. The guy was a wreck and his friends were not much better. Tiffany slowly rocked back and forth each time bringing her butt closer and closer to the big stud's cock. Sabrina was now standing beside him urging him.

"Oooohhh, how nice is that butt, wouldn't you just like a piece of that ass, I bet your big cock would like some of that wouldn't it?" teased Sabrina.

Then without warning the guy couldn't resist any longer. Knowing that he couldn't touch Tiffany he instead placed one hand firmly around his throbbing cock and started stroking it furiously. He had abandoned everything else as he stood there oblivious to the fact that he was being watched by three of his mates and three hot ladies and started groaning as he pumped his huge shaft.

Sabrina went up to Tiffany and with a word being spoken ripped her skirt from her lips leaving her their in just her bra and panties. The guy just continued to stroke himself as Tiffany, still bending over in front of him slipped her right hand into panties and starting rubbing her pussy.

Having ripped her friends skirt off Sabrina went around behind the big stud and started playing with his butt cheeks.

"Oooh, your bum is so tight. I bet that is good for hammering that big cock of yours into the ladies isn't it," commented Sabrina.

From there Sabrina ran her hands around the front of the guy and pinched his erect nipples before slowly lowering them to his groin. She then placed her right hand around his shaft and started to take footlong strokes of his cock.

"God your cock fell like granite it's so hard and your balls there soooo heavy, do you have a big load in there for Tiffany do you? She just loves to be showered in cum you know," again teased Sabrina who was now running her long nails along his shaft, up his abs and back to his nipples.

Tiffany had now dropped to her knees and lent forward provocatively sticking her butt in the air her back downwards accentuating her sexy ebony ass. She looked over her shoulder one hand allowing her to suck on her fingers.

"Oh baby you make me so hot watching you jerk of for me, are you going to cum are you, please tell me you are," said Tiffany.

By now the other guys were egging on there mate. Urging his mate to shower the hot black chick in his cum.

"Do it man, blow that puppy all over that hot babe, give it to her big time," urged one of them.

This seemed to spur the guy into a bout of even more furious wanking as he beat his monster cock relentlessly. The girls were loving this. Sabrina was scratching the hell out the poor guy who was in such a highly aroused state he didn't even notice the large welts on his torso from Sabrina's scratching.

"Hey Jo why don't come over here and give me hand get these bra and panties off," asked Tiffany.

Jo quickly went to her side and crouched down and undid the bra strap and let Tiffany's bra fall to the floor. This released her massive tits which now hung down almost reaching the floor. Having done this she turned her attention to Tiffany's panties. She put her thumbs in the sides and slowly pulled them over Tiffany's hips, down her thighs and then removed them fully exposing Tiffany's glistening pussy.

"Ooooh that is so much better, thanks Jo. Hey while your there why don't you feel how wet this big stud has made," suggested Tiffany.

Jo hesitated. She had never done this before. She had never touched another girl there before but Tiffany looked just so hot and everyone was egging her on so after pausing for a moment she placed her hand on Tiffany's pussy and started to rub it and a huge smile came across her face.

"Oh god baby that feels soooo good. Please use your fingers ….. in me," begged Tiffany.

Jo slid first one then two and before long she had four fingers firmly wedged in Tiffany's dripping pussy. The big stud was almost at the end of his tether watching Jo thrust her hand in and out of Tiffany. His cock looked like it was about to explode the big veins swelling as they pumped blood to his engorged member.

Finally after a few more minutes of watching Tiffany rock back and forth with Jo's fingers being driven into her pussy the guy had had enough he could go on no longer.

"Oh FUUUUCK, I think I'm going to explode," he screamed his right hand now a blur as it wanked his massive member.

"Oh yeah, please tell me its going to be a big one," replied Tiffany positioning herself right in frnt of the big stud.

"Oh fuck yeah its going be Huuuge, it's going be mass…." But he didn't get time to even finish the sentence as the first blast of cum was launched from his pulsating rod landing between Tiffany's shoulder blades.

What followed was a torrent of cum as the guy continued to jerk off his rampant cock spraying load after load across Tiffany's back and ass. The sight of the hot white fluid on her ebony skin was truly awesome. For her part Jo sat there and rubbed it into Tiffany's skin like it was a very expensive body lotion slowly rubbing it into Tiffany'back. Next she scooped up a handful and asked Tiffany to turn over so that she could she her massive tits.

"Oh yeah baby rub it on my big titties, ohhh I just love it when I have them rubbed with hot cum. Will you babe, will you rub my big titties with his cum?" begged Tiffany.

Jo willingly obliged and rubbed some onto each of her firm breasts before massaging it in. This made Tiffany's rack shine and the boys groan. Even the poor guy who had been the donor of this precious load smiled his cock twitching at the sight.

"Oh there is sooo much of it and its so warm, you have been a good boy to give her such a big load haven't you," giggled Jo looking in his direction while rubbing Tiffany's tremendous set of tits.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Couldn't leave you all hanging so......

Sabrina was now squeezing his balls pumping every last drop of cum from the guy. When he stopped wanking his shaft Sabrina just took up the action and continued for him. The guy was being tortured, used by the girls for their own sexual gratification and he was powerless to resist. The sight of watching Sabrina was too much for him and he resigned to having his footlong cock jerked senseless. His head flopped forward onto his heaving chest, sweat dripping from his forehead his mates silent as they watched on.

Finally after at least a dozen shots the guy was drained. His massive cock lay red and well beaten in his hands, his breathing laboured, his body a lather of sweat. The effort was tremendous but very gratifying.

Sabrina was the next to speak.

"Well well well, that was impressive you big stud. But I hope for your sake that that's not it for the night! We have sooooo much more planned for you and your friends. Fuck you haven't even stuck one of those monsters in us and already it looks like we are down to three. If the rest of you are as easy and quick to cum as your friend hear who will satisfy Tiffany, Jo and me?? We need cock, lots of it!! We need it big, hard and long so pucker up fellas and hang on tight because you are about to be fucked within an inch of your lives, fuck who knows one of you may not even get out alive!!" said Sabrina.

The look on the guys faces said it all, what the fuck have we got ourselves into here. These babes are supersexed, superhot and have super stamina.

Sabrina by now had had enough and commanded the other guys to drop their boxers and release their impressive weapons.

Jo froze when the next guy stepped out of boxers and revealed a cock of huge proportions. Jo guessed it had to be at least a footlong but it was the thickness and sheer power that it exuded that made her catch her breath.

"Mmmmm, very impressive young man," said Sabrina as she sidled up to him and wrapped one hand around his balls. His cock nestling up along her forearm with its throbbing head reaching her inner elbow.

The next guy was similarly well endowed. Each cock around the foot in length with huge balls from which to feed them with. Sabrina again took it upon herself to test them for hardness and nodded her approval. The final guy, Mark, was even bigger if that was possible. When Sabrina grabbed him by the balls his cock would not fit inside her forearm but instead reached her bicep.

"Mmmmm, you are a big boy aren't you. I have a surprise install for you and that cannon of yours, if you can last that long," teased Sabrina.

What happened next again sent shock waves through Jo as Sabrina continued to stroke Mark's massive piece of cock flesh her chest began to heave and suddenly her bra exploded ripping apart the material that joined the two cups together. Her huge firm breasts burst forth, her nipples rock hard and protruding an inch from her tits. Everyone, including the girls just looked on in awe as Sabrina's tits swelled even more.

Jo was asking herself if what she had just witnessed had really happened.

"Oh my, look what your big cocks have gone and done you naughty boys. You've made Sabrina's titties go and grow and grow. Mmmm they feel soooo good, soooo big, sooooo full, sooooo very very desperate for some big cock to come and fuck them," teased Sabrina now rubbing her tits hard.

The guys were stunned but these were not just some wimpy little nerds, no these guys had reputations. Reputations that had spread among the girls around town. They were not only well known for the impressive size of their cocks but also for screwing long and hard. Women found this combination irresistible. Otherwise faithful girlfriends simply abandoned their men and go off with Mark or his mates for a lengthy night of backbreaking sex. These boys were used to big titted blondes. In fact they specialised in them. Jason and Mark regularly picked up four or five each weekend from a club. They would then compete against each other to see who could cum the most.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes - more please!! The story is great and better than viagra! Thanks for extending it, hehehe, with the new chapters.

Better than Viagra!!! That's got be the best compliment any one has ever given, thanks. I do know it works for me (and lots of girls so I've been told).

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The previous weekend one of the guys named Jason had seduced an eighteen year old big titted babe and taken her back to her place. When her boyfriend came back to the flat and found Jason's cum dripping off his beloved's lips he had gone mental. As he had to do so often, Jason had floored the irate lover with a single punch. He spent the rest of the night pounding the girl's pussy in every position imaginable. Six hours later he left her exhausted and covered in his juices. She had blacked out after an intense last session. Jason finished off by emptying his final load over her ample chest.

But Sabrina was in a different league to these girls and office sluts the guys usually prayed upon. She lived for sex and ate men like Jason and Mark for breakfast.

Two of the group, Dave and James who was now almost recovered from his previous beating at the hands of Sabrina, couldn't wait any longer and approached Sabrina running there hands over her hot body.

"Hey there, not so fast boys," Sabrina said as she manoeuvred out of their clutches.

"I'm not sure if you boys are ready for this," she said cupping her magnificent breasts in her hands.

Sabrina then once again took charge. She walked up to the two guys who had grabbed her and wrapped her hands around their throbbing cocks.

"You can't wank us off. I've had eight girls try one after another. You won't even be able to grip a cock this wide," Dave said.

"Sure you boys are big. This one here in particular is quite a cock but I bet neither of you will even last ten minutes," Sabrina replied seductively.

"I've jerked off hundreds of big bad boys off in my time and I haven't failed yet and don't intend to now," she added.

Grasping a huge cock in each hand Sabrina proceeded to jerk both studs with long powerful strokes. The guys groaned but looked to be enjoying it. Sabrina just stood there like a goddess between the two guys their massive cocks pointing skyward. One thing they had said was true Sabrina's hands didn't even go close to closing around these powerful cocks. The boys looked to be coping with this attention but only just as Sabrina settled into a familiar cock stroking rhythm.

Tiffany, her breasts still glistening with cum stood in front of the guys and bent over sticking her tongue out licking her lips her gigantic black tits squeezed firmly by her biceps providing a massive cleavage for the guys to look at. Occasionally Sabrina would pull one of the giant cocks close enough for Tiffany to lick its bulging head before pulling it away often leaving a trail of precum that would stretch from Tiffany's lips to the guys cock some two feet away.

Jason didn't want to miss out on any of the action and pulled up a chair behind Sabrina. He grabbed her tight firm buttocks and thrust himself against her body.

Her tanned round butt was so small he could squeezed both cheeks in his big hands. Her arse was incredibly toned. He dug in with all his strength but her butt was as solid as his cock. Sabrina worked hard on her arse and when she tensed it not an once of fat could be found there.

Sabrina leant forward and dipped her back in so that her buttocks pushed up and out. Jason's eyes went wild as his gaze traced along the arch in her back to her smooth round arse. He was overtaken by an animal urge and ripped her skirt of in one go. Her panties were quick to suffer the same fate.

"I like it rough baby down there baby so go ahead and stick that pulsating piece of meat in and give it you best shot. This shouldn't take long," Sabrina added without missing a stroke of the other guy's cocks.

Jason threw her onto his mighty glowing rod. This would usually be enough to make a women scream and cum but he was shocked that Sabrina took his whole length without anymore than a sigh and a grin. Her arrogant attitude just made him pound away even harder. Her body was bouncing up and down with each of his massive strokes. From the front Mark stared as her breasts rhythmically jangled but at the same time stayed pert, erect nipples pointing slightly up. His heart beat faster and he salivated.

"Come on boys I want to do you all at once," she said to Mark.

Almost in a trance Mark moved towards the action.

He moved his cock to her beautiful mouth. He wanted to feel the pleasure of her thick red lips engulf his cock, which was growing every second and strained under its new size.

"Uh uh…not for you big boy. You get special treatment," said Sabrina as she lifted herself forward and lowered his cock into her cleavage.

"Oh my god," screamed mark his 14 inch monster now enveloped in Sabrina's massive breasts.

Mark knew that his mates couldn't last long in the clutches of this supervixen. Poor Jason was frantically pounding Sabrina's butt and looked close to edge, David and James were likewise getting close. Mark knew that titfucking was his weakness and for some reason he felt that Sabrina new this as well.

"Oh don't tell me you four big studs can't last. I thought that you guys were supposed to be fucking legends. Surely you can outlast just little old me…" teased Sabrina.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As usual....your writing deserves a big, thick, long, throbbing, rampant :eek: ....OH !!!....sorry, heh heh....I was thinking of um....something for Me.....:wink:

You get a 10 as usual.....:smile:

Do continue on...... !!

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, here's some more for you to enjoy.

Please let me know what you think won't you....who knows if enough people want me to I might even write some more!!!

As Sabrina moved up and down on Jason's long shaft she simultaneously wanked off David and James. They were both big strong lads but Sabrina treated their cocks like they were nothing. Soon they were both close to blowing. Sabrina would work them both to the point of cumming before suddenly stopping.

"Come on you two. What's the matter can't hold out for me any longer?" she would say.

Meanwhile Jason was furiously pounding at her perfect behind. He was fucking like his life depended on it. He knew if he couldn't bring her down in the next few minutes that her tight pussy would drain his dick dry and him with it.

Jason was incredibly fit and had the stamina of a star athlete and e continued to pull on her hips and thrust with all his strength.

This was the fuck of his life. Each time he pulled out the full length of his cock and then stuffed it back in but all to no avail. Sabrina simply panted under the strain and Jason was dripping wet with the effort. His muscles were tensed to bursting point. The veins on his massive arms were sticking out as his mighty body strained to pump more blood around and keep him conscious.

Meanwhile Sabrina proceeded to work Mark over. Each time Jason thrust up and down Sabrina's juicy tits slide up and down on his thick cock.

Sabrina looked Mark in the eye and said "That's one huge cock you've got there, shame it won't do you any good. I'm going to make you cum so hard onto these babies you'll probably tear a muscle. So make the most of this titfuck as you won't get a second chance to impress."

Dave and James were ready to give way. Covered in precum their stand had been impressive but it couldn't go on. Sabrina took both shafts and put them into her mouth together. Her tongue worked the sensitive heads of both cocks. When they emerged it was obvious that one had relented and cum in her mouth. Thick white juice left an arching trail from Sabrina's mouth to the end's of both of the poor bastards' cocks. Sabrina rubbed the pink and purple swollen bell-ends against each the other.

This was all too much for the other guy as he let rip a massive spurt that shot straight across Sabrina onto his mates' pecks. This sparked an outpouring of cum as Dave promptly followed with more of his own fountain of cum. He came in long streaks directly upwards. Unbelievably all three guys were cumming at once drenching both Sabrina and themselves in massive torrents of cum.

And so the so called studs were done for. But in a mischievous mood Sabrina carried on working those big shafts. She drained the two in her hands dry after about ten seconds of furious wanking. That would teach them for saying women don't know how to wank off a man.

Soon after Jason shuddered. His fucking had been frantic and Sabrina was amazed he had lasted so long. He pushed his cock in as deep as it would go and thrust he arse upwards. Sabrina was now really enjoying the big cock fucking she was getting from Jason and threw her head back and pushed out her tits giving Mark some relief from the ultra titfuck he had been subjected to. Suddenly Jason reached forward and grabbed both of Sabrina's breasts. He squeezed tightly and forced them together again enveloping his best mate's worn out shaft. Jason's cock was still rock hard but he couldn't thrust anymore. Sabrina had outlasted yet another of the stallions as they were known. Jason was spent, a physical wreck yet he still grasped Sabrina's tits. Sabrina showed little mercy for the stud as she moved her whole body up and down on his beaten cock.

Three down one more stud to go thought Sabrina. She looked up at Mark with seductive eyes. He was concentrating hard and trying not to look at her impeccable tits.

"So how are you holding out?" she asked looking down at Jason's tight hands which feebly attempting to squeeze her breasts.

"I see you friend here has shot his bolt. What's the matter is this titfuck too hot for you baby?" Sabrina asked.

Mark could barely manage to grunt. Sweat dripped off his brow and onto her heaving breasts. They were in perfect condition. Free from the constraining bra she had earlier destroyed as her tits expanded they now bounced up and down she continued to pound Jason's tortured cock.

Her almost perfect spheres were glistening with sweat and sex. Mark's tool was merely cannon fodder for these babes. As I worked him more vigorously juices were squished up from the small gap between her tits.

"Hey tough guy, bet you don't want to end up the same way as the others do you?" Sabrina said as she moved her head down over the end of Mark's shaft that was poking out of her cleavage.

Seeing this Sabrina wrapped her luscious red pouting lips round the massively expanded bell end. Working around the knob with her tongue she occasionally looked up to see his face.

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And so the fucking continues.....

As Sabrina moved up and down on Jason's long shaft she simultaneously wanked off David and James. They were both big strong lads but Sabrina treated their cocks like they were nothing. Soon they were both close to blowing. Sabrina would work them both to the point of cumming before suddenly stopping.

"Come on you two. What's the matter can't hold out for me any longer?" she said.

Meanwhile Jason was furiously pounding at her perfect butt. He was fucking like his life depended on it. He knew if he couldn't bring her down in the next few minutes that her tight pussy would drain his dick dry and him with it.

Jason was incredibly fit and had the stamina of a star athlete and he continued to pull on her hips and thrust with all his strength.

This was the fuck of his life. Each time he pulled out the full length of his cock and then stuffed it back in but all to no avail. Sabrina simply panted under the strain and Jason was dripping wet with the effort. His muscles were tensed to bursting point. The veins on his massive arms were sticking out as his mighty body strained to pump more blood around and keep him conscious.

Meanwhile Sabrina proceeded to work Mark over. Each time Jason thrust up and down Sabrina's juicy tits slide up and down on his thick cock.

Sabrina looked Mark in the eye and said "That's one huge cock you've got there, shame it won't do you any good. I'm going to make you cum so hard onto these babies you'll probably tear a muscle. So make the most of this titfuck as you won't get a second chance to impress."

Dave and James were ready to give it away. Covered in precum their stand had been impressive but it couldn't go on. Sabrina took both shafts and put them into her mouth together. Her tongue worked the sensitive heads of both cocks. When they emerged it was obvious that one had relented and cum in her mouth. Thick white juice left an arching trail from Sabrina's mouth to the end's of both of the poor bastards' cocks. Sabrina rubbed the pink and purple swollen bell-ends against each the other.

This was all too much for the other guy as he let rip a massive spurt that shot straight across Sabrina onto his mates' pecks. This sparked an outpouring of cum as Dave promptly followed with more of his own fountain of cum. He came in long streaks directly upwards. Unbelievably all three guys were cumming at once drenching both Sabrina and themselves in massive torrents of cum.

And so the so called studs were done for. But in a mischievous mood Sabrina carried on working those big shafts. She drained the two in her hands dry after about ten seconds of furious wanking. That would teach them for saying women don't know how to wank off a man.

Soon after Jason shuddered. His fucking had been frantic and Sabrina was amazed he had lasted so long. He pushed his cock in as deep as it would go and thrust he arse upwards. Sabrina was now really enjoying the big cock fucking she was getting from Jason and threw her head back and pushed out her tits giving Mark some relief from the ultra titfuck he had been subjected to. Suddenly Jason reached forward and grabbed both of Sabrina's breasts. He squeezed tightly and forced them together again enveloping his best mate's worn out shaft. Jason's cock was still rock hard but he couldn't thrust anymore. Sabrina had outlasted yet another of the stallions as they were known. Jason was spent, a physical wreck yet he still grasped Sabrina's tits. Sabrina showed little mercy for the stud as she moved her whole body up and down on his beaten cock.

Three down one more stud to go thought Sabrina. She looked up at Mark with seductive eyes. He was concentrating hard and trying not to look at her impeccable tits.

"So how are you holding out?" she asked looking down at Jason's tight hands which feebly attempting to squeeze her breasts.

"I see you friend here has shot his bolt. What's the matter is this titfuck too hot for you baby?" Sabrina asked.

Mark could barely manage to grunt. Sweat dripped off his brow and onto her heaving breasts. They were in perfect condition. Free from the constraining bra she had earlier destroyed as her tits expanded they now bounced up and down she continued to pound Jason's tortured cock.

Her almost perfect spheres were glistening with sweat and sex. Mark's tool was merely cannon fodder for these babes. As I worked him more vigorously juices were squished up from the small gap between her tits.

"Hey tough guy, bet you don't want to end up the same way as the others do you?" Sabrina said as she moved her head down over the end of Mark's shaft that was poking out of her cleavage.

Seeing this Sabrina wrapped her luscious red pouting lips round the massively expanded bell end. Working around the knob with her tongue she occasionally looked up to see his face.

Do I hear "MORE"??????