Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some of you know I have been practicing Tantra for many years. Tantra is defined as:

"A spiritual path, originating in India, that embraces sexual energy as a way of achieving conscious awakening and enlightenment".

I also wear a pendant called SHIVA ( please see attachment) which represents the male divine symbol of the transcendental. Shiva stands for growth and transformation. In Tantra, Shiva represents pure consciousness manifesting in the creative union with his consort Shakti. Ironically my partner, has the same pendant however with his consort SHAKTI.

I was wondering how many other members own Tantric, sexual, or BDSM type jewelry that bares a huge significance in their lives. It would be nice if people could post pictures of what their jewelry looks like.

Attachments

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also wear a pendant called SHIVA ( please see attachment) which represents the male divine symbol of the transcendental. Shiva stands for growth and transformation. In Tantra, Shiva represents pure consciousness manifesting in the creative union with his consort Shakti. Ironically my partner, has the same pendant however with his consort SHAKTI.

In the Hundi Trimurti, Shiva is the destroyer.

Of course, given the dimensions of some of the members here, perhaps this is not altogether inappropriate... :tongue: