Sexual Tension/Attraction? Or Am I Dreaming?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wonderboy, May 9, 2006.

1. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Hello. You'll probably laugh at this whole situation and my construing of everyday events.

I went to get my hair cut today. With my mother, she forced me because in her eyes my hair was too long. I went to the salon. The woman was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!

Dark hair, glowing blue eyes like...stardust or something. Awesome orbs ;) and a nice round derriere. Her voice was like an angel song...

Anyways, we get there and she said can you come back in a little while...she said 'can I have your number?' and I was going to give it to her, but then my mum said no its okay we'll just be walking around town and come back.

NB: It's probably procedure to ask for the number lol.

Anyways we come back, she takes my coat for me and hangs it up in a wardrobe type thing. She washes my hair and it feels so damn good. She took her time and put three things on...maybe put conditioner on twice to keep touching my hair ;)

Then we get in the chair, we're talking and she says to her co-worker 'you've put my DOB down wrong on the form, I was born in x not y...is that hinting to me that she's only 21? ;) and up for something? I dunno lol.

So then we were going, she asked me do I want to book another appointment in four weeks, wrote her name on a card.

Am I reading too much into this and just thinking very wishfully?

In case it seems mad, which I think it does, I just split up from my ex but this girl was so full of beauty and the nearest to perfection you could find on this rock :p

Comments and advice please...

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

How old are you?

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id say you are probably reading into it to much, but go back for the 2nd appointment just to make sure

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, sounds like a textbook case of wishful thinking ... but there's no harm in trying.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I'm 20 :p

The girl was so damn hot though. And I'm so lonely now lol. :D

6. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

"the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape."
    she just wants the money in ur wallet...or the money in ur moms purse.

*u cud try starting a conversation next time..........................................................

7. tke912

tke912 Member

Wonderboy,

If you thought she was hot ask her out. People do it all the time, just go in there do it. No need to wait.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whether the attraction was mutual or not, there's no reason why you shouldn't find out the old-fashioned way. Why sit around and wonder?

9. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I had a similar experience once. I saw a girl working in a hardware store behind the counter, and she just looked ... I don't know .... great. I couldn't get her out of my mind. So I went back 10 minutes later, and made a fool out of myself by going up to her and all her cashier buddies and asking her out on a date. She rejected me flat. But I was kind of happy about it. I think cause at that time I never really had the moxy. So it was new and liberating. Either way I still remember the experience and smirk. So it couldn't be all that bad to go in there and just find out.

10. STEPHEN71

STEPHEN71 New Member

as a hair salon owner and hair stylist, please do not read into this type of pampering. all the woman at that age use their looks and beauty to aquire men for repeat business and extra tipping. I am sure she was nice and all but remember we ( as hair dresser) are in the business for money and repeat clients to fill our dailey books.
    As a salon owner, I have my lady stylist, if asked out on the spot to act proff. and not conduct personal business in my salon. I think that is tacky for a salon rep.
    If you are truely smitten with her, make another appnt and then when you leave hand her your cell number and let her make the move.
    We see alot of this in salons you would not believe how frequent my girls are asked out.....

11. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

It was only her second day working there though...she said so when she couldn't use the till lol. So maybe her boss didn't brainwash her yet :p

12. G4Girl

G4Girl New Member

Be aware of one thing Wonderboy,
    Pretty girls know how enticing they are, or can be. (It's a confidence thing) And the reaction you had to her beauty, is exactly the reaction she's probably experienced on many occasion. Which again, aids in the self confidence issue with women.
    It's a total high for us to interact with men, even for a brief moment, and walk away knowing that we've left an undeniable impression on that person.
    The attention some girls desire can be decieving though....and you'll never know a person's intentions, or what can come of a breif encounter until you make the attempt to find out more.

Draft saved Draft deleted