Sexuality, Confidence, and performance. Would love some input from the women here.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the title is a little bit ambiguous I know. Sorry! Being this is a large penis site we can all safely say that is "Most" womens preference with out the need to question :p That has nothing to do with my interests. I'm curious what makes a man, to you, more desirable in the bedroom? Throwing out any feelings or attachment you might have for somebody. JUST the raw physical, sensual, erotic stuff that makes you feel weak in the knees and MUST have more from one man OR woman to the next.

Penis size cannot be changed "realistically" but a lot of other factors can be. I'll start by asking about a mans body. Does a mans level of physical shape add greatly or not so much for most of you? The women I know very well, and this is only two currently, are down the middle. One says does not care really and the other says nice shape all the way! I know women are generally not as visual as men so I'm curious how much of a "Bonus" is it if the man you are with has a nicely shaped body?

How about attitude? From the women I've known a lot say they like a man to take charge. When I was young I was Very shy so that was pretty hard for me. Even now at 32 sometimes I have a hard time making the Very first moves. After I know that person it's not a problem whatsoever though. How about talking during sex, is it a turn on for a man to tell you how pretty you are During sex? How you turn him on? How much he wants you? I'm asking because although it seems an obvious answer it also seems so Cliché sometimes. As if EVERY man she has ever been with likely says the same things at the same time lol.

I'm asking all this because although I'm Completely fine with my size(more so because there is no changing it LOL) there is always so much more to to improve on :D

Take care and have fun~!

Student

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis size cannot be changed "realistically" but a lot of other factors can be. I'll start by asking about a mans body. Does a mans level of physical shape add greatly or not so much for most of you? The women I know very well, and this is only two currently, are down the middle. One says does not care really and the other says nice shape all the way! I know women are generally not as visual as men so I'm curious how much of a "Bonus" is it if the man you are with has a nicely shaped body?
I was wondering about this the other day also, so I am interested in the responses from women. It's hard to quantify, but just how much is having a great body/nice face worth?

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said realistically :p It takes years for real changes from what I've read on that subject. A person can conceivably change their body completely in 6 months or under, not so with that :)