Sexuality Question

Kemistry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only you should decide when and to whom you want to reveal your sexual preferences or identity.

I am bi and it wasn't until later in life that I confided to a friend. Big mistake; he opened his mouth and we no longer have any connection.

My lesson learned; it is nobody's business except mine !!
He wasn’t a good friend if he doesn’t talk to you anymore for this reason!
Not being able to express yourself is not the right lesson

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They should mind their own business and stop pushing...

In my case I am widowed. I have made it very clear that I will never re-partner. My wife is truly the Gold Standard of a partner, however she has now passed.

I have had some friends suggest I date someone they know. Well, after my bad of experience of coming out as bi to someone whom I thought I could trust, that will NOT happen again. So I put up a facade of being straight and devoted to my deceased wife; otherwise, I am sure, some people might begin to think that I am other than straight.

So yes, they should mind their own business and stop pushing.

Kemistry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my case I am widowed. I have made it very clear that I will never re-partner. My wife is truly the Gold Standard of a partner, however she has now passed.

I have had some friends suggest I date someone they know. Well, after my bad of experience of coming out as bi to someone whom I thought I could trust, that will NOT happen again. So I put up a facade of being straight and devoted to my deceased wife; otherwise, I am sure, some people might begin to think that I am other than straight.

Can I give you some friendly advice?
Look for a new company of friends gay, bisexual and open-minded!

jakeswiftie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He wasn’t a good friend if he doesn’t talk to you anymore for this reason!
Not being able to express yourself is not the right lesson
I feel the same way. I want to be able to express myself, but don’t feel comfortable around the people in my life to do so. I need to find better friends.

Reactions: Kemistry

jakeswiftie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I’m so sorry about your wife. It’s really hard to know who you can trust about your sexuality. I wish it weren’t that way.

jakeswiftie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there also may be therapists outside your area that can work remotely, kind of like telehealth for medical issues, but geared towards mental health. I don't know of ones right off, but it might be something to research as well
Thanks for all your advice.

Reactions: Servo2401