Sexuality

suckit90

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious if anyone else feels this way or if im the only one. Im attracted to both sex's but more so to males. I find the male body attractive and even masturbate to it, however the sight of anal penetration turns me off. Is this normal for a "bi" guy?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious if anyone else feels this way or if im the only one. Im attracted to both sex's but more so to males. I find the male body attractive and even masturbate to it, however the sight of anal penetration turns me off. Is this normal for a "bi" guy?

Normal, yes. An acquired taste it seems...at least for this gay boy.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.

Anal sex is not a reqirement to be a bisexual male or even a homosexual male.

I have gay male friends who find anal sex to be just nasty and they aren't into it.

I'm not too crazy about anal sex either but that's because I do not like receptive anal sex at all and I'm not one of those guys that only wants to do anal sex in all its various forms (fingering, fucking, toys, fisting, rimming, etc.) during sex.

I've been with men who just want to give anal sex or get it and to me they are rather boring when it comes to sex.

I can have more exciting sex alone doing CBT to myself with a ball stretcher and whipping/paddling my cock and balls, or making out and jacking off with a guy and doing TT and CBT to him with my hands.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know why gay guys are constantly taking it up the ass. That's just not he case. Anal sex is, as well recognized sexpert Dan Savage says, "varsity level sex.". It's not easy to do well. And physically, it's a fairly big deal. Consequently, it doesn't happen as often as people assume.

Sono, there's nothing wrong with you if you're not interested. I would, however, reco
mend you try a finger or two, just to get am idea of whatyou Re
missing out on. I can assure you from my own infrequent e perience that when it's good, it's REALLY good.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything is "normal" for anybody, as long it doesn't involve children, animals or dead things.

Stop worrying and just enjoy yourself.

[Hangs head, curses self, and quietly cancels subscription to Dead Adolescent Rodent Fetishist Society Monthly]

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anal doesn't do a lot for me either and I'm gay. I won't say I never do it, but I will say it's infrequent. I'll probably get bashed for this, but won't be the first time. I find that most "bi" males definitely prefer males over females. On that you are not unique at all!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anal is a turn off, but then again I am not attracted to men, but I am turned on by cock. What's that make me?

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Anal is a turn off, but then again I am not attracted to men, but I am turned on by cock. What's that make me?

That makes you, well, you. Doesn't mean you ar gay or bi or even curious. It just means you know what you like and know what you are attracted to. Nothing wrong with that. At least you have the balls to admit that cock turns you on.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thx tray22nc. I do however consider myself bi, I have had my fair share of manly experiences, men do give the best head, except for me that is, cant really figure it out. But I pretty much stop the messin around with dudes cause I always find that they like to be intimate and touching, stuff like that. When i get a little skeezed out by it, i feel bad that i may act that way to. Didnt want to be leading someone on to much. I guess i just havent found a dude that can be just into dick like me. Good thing i love the pussy so much, lol. But back to the topic, I am not even turned on by anal with a girl.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Me too. I'm attracted to male bodies as well, but the thought of anal... getting or giving, just freaks me out (in a boner killing way :)... but as some have said above, it's not the only aspect of gay sex