Sexually frustrated and angry (just venting)

Media
I am so sexually frustrated that I don't know what to do. I am angry at the same time so I guess it goes along with that. I can't get any sex. None what so ever. Nobody wants me because I am a workaholic, I intimidate men, or I am too overactive and hyper. This really sucks. I can't get any ass from a guy I am so mad. I haven't had sex yet either so it makes it worse and masturbation just sucks it gets really old after awhile, even though I hardly ever do it. I just want a guy that's all. Is it so hard to ask for just to get a guy's penis inside my vagina. Man I feel like just screaming and kicking, I want to throw a mean fit.

*cries* i am really sad about it toooooo...... ;_;

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It'lll be okay. Just scream that you are sick of penises and then random guys will start trying to hook up with you.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so sexually frustrated that I don't know what to do. I am angry at the same time so I guess it goes along with that. I can't get any sex. None what so ever. Nobody wants me because I am a workaholic, I intimidate men, or I am too overactive and hyper. This really sucks. I can't get any ass from a guy I am so mad. I haven't had sex yet either so it makes it worse and masturbation just sucks it gets really old after awhile, even though I hardly ever do it. I just want a guy that's all. Is it so hard to ask for just to get a guy's penis inside my vagina. Man I feel like just screaming and kicking, I want to throw a mean fit.

*cries* i am really sad about it toooooo...... ;_;

I feel for you. I know what you mean. I get like that sometimes.

You will have to know that sometimes you will have to deal with your sexual needs in the most positive ways. Every man you like isn't going to want sex just because you like them. I learned that mistake the hard way.

If you want some dick in there that bad, hire a professional hustler. Play safe. If you can, hire a friend to fuck you.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeez...if your post is on the level, why can't you screen and hook up from this site? There are thousands of horny men here who don't get laid enough and would be more than glad to help you out! Do you think your personality alienates ALL men? If so, then you have a therapy issue.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you started talking about sex among your acquaintences. Letting people know that you are interested works. I know around here you wouldn't have any trouble.

Your life may intimidate some men but it will attract others. Be open.

Media
yeah i live in houston texas but um... i really cant get a guy. I would get a guy here from LPSG but all the guys I know on here are like man I don't want to fuck you cuz your kuchi is too little. That's some shit right there....
oh well i will snag me one off of here anyway

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to relieve some pressure, don your sexiest outfit and go to the next pick-up bar, you should always find a nice example of the male species there. If you're so horny you don't care who to fuck, try a roadside motel, the kind where sales representatives usually sleep. And if you want to be sure you get a good fuck, probably invest some money in a professional male lover, and stick with the better agencies, not the cheesy net type ;-)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know how you feel. Oh, how well I know. It's very frustrating for me being a 45 year old virgin. I don't know what to tell other than I understand, and I am sure it will happen for you. I'm sure your chances are way better than mine.:smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
45 year old virgin? interesting.............................How does one get to 45 and not have sex, and do you want to?
If you don't want to answer these questions thats ok too :)

xx

Honey

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
45 year old virgin? interesting.............................How does one get to 45 and not have sex, and do you want to?
If you don't want to answer these questions thats ok too :)

xx

Honey

Sure, I want to have sex with a woman...at least once...before it's too late.
I have masturbated thousands of times, but have not had intercourse...yet.
Maybe it's already too late.

As to how I got to this point in life. Well, it's so complex I doubt any psychologist could analyze my life or personality. I won't even try to explain because I need to go to sleep so I will be in shape to work in the morning, and it would take hours to explain. Let's just say I am an insecure idiot and leave it at that. That will make more sense to most people anyway. My own stupidity is the main cause.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Come to Korea and I'll fuck you.

Seriously, you've sent me pictures before, you're not fugly or anything, finding men to have sex with you really isn't that hard. Try a dating site or something if you really are having no luck with the guys you know. But if there's someone you know that you want to lose your cherry to just drop a few hints that you might be interested and invite him over to your place or something and unless he's totally dense they'll pick up on it.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's some interesting serious advice here......

But reverse psychology might work too.

Maybe as soon as you act uninterested......they will come to you.