Sexually Frustrated

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a gbm that's a chub that has a fancy for what he can't have - muscular and/or big white dicks. how ironic.:frown1:
You'd be surprised at the number of chubby chasers that are out there--of all ethnic backgrounds. Trust me on this one. Just as there are smoothies who go after bears and vice-versa, there are musclebound men who go after chubs and some after scrawny ass weaklings--just keep your eyes open for them.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Choc55,

OK, I'm white. And I'm not exactly hung. I'm quite average. I am somewhat muscular and chubby.

That being said, so you know I'm not hitting on you, you should check out the Bear Community. There are guys of all shapes and sizes there. There are Muscle Bears with big white dicks who, I assure you, would love to have a gbm chub. I have muscular guys hitting on me all the time. It seems like many gym rats like guys with a little something extra.

I live in Oakland and I see plenty of chubby black guys with muscular white guys. Now, I don't know the status of their equipment, but at least it's in the direction you want to go.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You'd be surprised at the number of chubby chasers that are out there--of all ethnic backgrounds. Trust me on this one. Just as there are smoothies who go after bears and vice-versa, there are musclebound men who go after chubs and some after scrawny ass weaklings--just keep your eyes open for them.

There are all types out there. There are even big muscular hung guys that like to be topped by chubby guys and skinny guys.