• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Sexually provocative...mints?!

bwcurved

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I bought this pack of mints in the airport, the tin had caught my eye. Check out the 2 pics attached of the front and back. Love the name first of all...and then the logo on front is highly suggestive of several things...and the back has instructions on how to open the tin, I literally laughed in the middle of the store when I read it....!

I checked out their website, its pretty slick and an interesting history. I'll definitely be on the lookout for their goods in the future, lol!

Attachments

• DSC01428.jpg
    DSC01428.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC01427.jpg
    DSC01427.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 369

incubus08

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, honestly I've found myself drawn to clever packaging and marketing. I once bought some ointment for diaper rash because of it's name. I mean how can you resist "Butt Paste?"

conchis

Legendary Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's a califonian dry prunes product here in italy called VIVA LA PRUGNA_italian slang for HURRAH FOR THE CUNT!
Sooooo juicy! ;-)