Sexually transmitted disease in monogamous relationship?

purpleaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello all. This is my first post. I have been following this forum for 3-4 years and finally decided to join. I really like the community here, found many topics and replies helpful, but never had real need to join until now.

Btw I'm 24 years old guy. I'm in relationship for 9 years with one girl. This is the first "real" relationship to both of us and first (and only) sexual experience (I guess :D). Endowment - little more that 7" with average thickness, curved down (not much).

Now the problem... A week ago I began to feel pain while urinating, also some kind of yellow secret in my underwear. Besides this, sperm color sometimes changes to yellow-green and the amount of it is much lesser than usual. Yesterday went to see doctor and found out that I got sexually transmitted disease (she didn't tell me what exactly, we are waiting for lab results). She told me that it is nothing to worry about, however I should be aware where and from whom did I got it (funny line, really). I think you can see where's the problem...

First off all, my gf is my only sexual partner. Also, in last month we weren't that much sexually active, 4 times top. I asked my gf, but she says she doesn't have any symptoms, except she got her menstruation 6 days before she should (don't know can it be related?). How is this possible?

The only other possibility is that I got infected by friend's diving suit which I wore 10 days ago. I asked my doctor about it, she only said there is always possibility.

Further more, we had much less sex than usual. In general, I was the cause because of exams and my part time job + unbelievably high temperatures. She mentioned me, in a funny way, that she will find another guy and I understood this as joke, of course. Then last 2-3 times, she started to complain how the position doesn't suit her because of my curved penis. Those were standard position we mostly have and she never complained before.

I don't want to rush with conclusions, but I would like to here other people opinion. What is the possibility she has another guy (or I'm just paranoid?) or I'm so unlucky to pick up infection from my friend's diving suit?

Sorry for the long post, also English is not my primary language, quite obviously. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is highly improbable that you received a sexually transmitted infection from the diving suit. Anything is possible, but that is so improbable that it is almost impossible.

The scenario also sounds like your girlfriend had sex with someone else.

Good luck!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is highly improbable that you received a sexually transmitted infection from the diving suit. Anything is possible, but that is so improbable that it is almost impossible.

The scenario also sounds like your girlfriend had sex with someone else.

Good luck!
Unfortunately, I'd suspect this as well. :frown:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi, first your English is perfectly fine, don't worry about it!

I think that the fact that you mysteriously got an STD, and she's suddenly less interested in sex and wants different positions all sounds very much like she's cheating on you.

What you could do is ask your friend if he's had any sort of problems of that nature, just in case it really was the diving suit. But I'd be extremely surprised - basically he'd have to have cum in the suit (ewwwww!) and not cleaned it up properly. If it was a wet suit it'd be even more unusual, as I'd expect seawater to kill off most STDs.

(Or maybe she's cheating on you with your friend!)

monel

Sexy Member
Media
As the others have said, it sounds like your girlfriend has been cheating on you. It seems particularly telling that she has chosen now to "complain" about your penis, like she is forming an excuse for her having done what she has done.

Having said that, you have not yet received the test results and the symptoms as you describe them are consistent with a urinary tract infection that may have noting to do with your sexual activity. Therefore, you may want to hold off making any accusations until you recieve the medical diagnosis.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As well as a UTI, your symptoms are consistent with thrush (yeast infection). Thrush is NOT a STD! It is an overgrowth of a naturally occurring fungus.

Thrush can be passed on. Your girlfriend may have passed it on to you. You may have got it from your friend's diving suit.

It can also occur without having made contact with others. A common trigger is taking antibiotics. Did you take antibiotics when you had your high temperature?

Definitely do NOT jump to any conclusions until your medical tests come back!!!!

And your English is excellent!

ashman87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel really sad reading this post. As most have said, you have to expect the worst and if you truly are in a "monogamous" relationship and tests prove it to be an STD, then there's a good chance your girl has been cheating on you.

Good luck!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's what I can conclude from reading your post.
1.Only sex partner for YOU since you were 14
2.It's SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE as you say your doctor said, though waiting for results. (Let us know please as it will either put shoe our mouths or pat on our backs)
3. For some reason she does not think your cock is comfortable. Uh, did the other guy have an upward bend monster? Interpretation- I had the best sex ever and it wasnt with you?
4. Did she go to a party and was a little to tipsy- and had the best sex ever with a hung upward bend cock?
5. Or hopefully not true, was she assaulted?

At least from your description it's not herpes- incurable. (I know) you would have had an itch that's was intense than a burning sensation after you scratched, than blistered would appear, much like chicken pox or shingles actually. After about two weeks they had scabbed and go away. But you will be forever meeting this new friend( mind as well get to know each other) when stressed, get a cold, or JO to much, dry. better on your groin than your face or ass. Got to look at things positively. Again confident that that is not what you have.

Okay if it is an std she comes clean and let's say you break up. Don't go fucking anything you see. You can pull a Hillary Clinton and stand by your woman, or Maria Swartenagger(who can spell his name) and leave, up to you really.

You're two are still young, work things out, come to a mutual and civil agreement and move on.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As well as a UTI, your symptoms are consistent with thrush (yeast infection). Thrush is NOT a STD! It is an overgrowth of a naturally occurring fungus.

Thrush can be passed on. Your girlfriend may have passed it on to you. You may have got it from your friend's diving suit.

It can also occur without having made contact with others. A common trigger is taking antibiotics. Did you take antibiotics when you had your high temperature?

Definitely do NOT jump to any conclusions until your medical tests come back!!!!

^^^ Freaking this!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sounds like Gonorrhea. :frown:

would explain her recent comments of ya curving being uncomfortable. one of the symptoms for women is painful intercourse. her early on-set period might also be mid-cycle bleeding, another common sign of Gonorrhea in women.

there is a small, very small.. tiny.. itty bitty chance of non-sexual transmission, the ook is spread by contact and fluids. but realistically, a person's got put their mouth, their bits, their bum on some other person's mouth, bits or bum.

even if she is not showing any symptoms she needs to get tested. if not she can pass it back to you, or on to others.

not sure what say about after clinic fall out. talk?

you talk pretty, Mr. OP

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

These were my thoughts exactly. I don't know how some people can post for years on a penis website and not learn about things like thrush, urethritis, and urinary tract infections. And the vagina myths in this thread are almost hilarious, but they're just too sad instead.

Did your doctor really say you definitely had an STD? If waiting for test results, that would be highly unprofessional and irresponsible. I think more likely your doctor said it could be an STD, and you chose to focus on the scariest scenario. Am I on the right track? I'm hoping for a less spooky diagnosis for you as soon as possible. Questions are scary, but answers and truth are often a relief. Good luck.

crushted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont sure maybe your penis is not circumcised
uncircumcised penis have greater risk infected by bacterias

as i know maybe you infected by postive gram bacteria such as coccus bacteria

if im correct send me your penis pic ;-)

im not a doctor but im genius b-)
just joking lol....
Get well soon bro....

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

SG brings up some excellent points, purps. Do not jump to any conclusions until you've been properly diagnosed. If it's a bacterial STI like Gonno or Syphilis then you know she's been unfaithful and you need to figure out how to deal with her betrayal.

However, I got a urinary tract infection about three years into a nine-year monogamous relationship (at least on my part: he had occasional slips that would lead to teary, midnight confessions). It was eventually diagnosed as NSU (Non Specific Urethritis), which must have been the result of using some dicey lube (in my case Crisco) while masturbating. My symptoms were intense difficulty urinating (feeling a constant need to piss but being unable to push out more than a squirt) and a fever.

My partner at the time was convinced that this was the result of my having cheated, but I know for a fact that it wasn't because I didn't. The irony that he was less-than completely faithful with me was not lost on me.

Good luck-
Bb

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should probably sit down with her and tell her you had to go to the doctor. IF she's guilty, her initial reaction should be quite revealing all by itself.

If she hasn't been to the doctor yet, she should go soon.