Sexy accents

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ooft, sorry, but definately not geordie! or scouse (liverpool). both pretty ugly accents IMO.
actually i dnt really have a thing for accents, it depends what the girl is saying more than how she sounds.
also....i wish i had a stronger scottish accent.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if a woman is attractive to look at, has a pleasant voice, and also happens to have a foreign accent (though not one so strong as to make her speech difficult to understand), the accent will itself seem attractive to me. I am not sure that any accent is attractive in itself, though there are some that tend to rub me the wrong way.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The one accent that I adore over all others is the Texan accent.
It just makes my knees weak.

I've got a soft (more like hard) spot for English-influenced Australian accents...such as you might hear from a girl down under who was raised by a British nanny.

As for tongues, French is my favorite, without any doubt.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would be hard to beat French, but even harder to beat Michael Corleon's short-lived, Sicilian, wife in The Godfather II.

For UK girls, I have to say that any girl talking on the 'phone is like liquid honey and I feel like her tongue is actually in my ear if she's from the Bristol area.

"Oi've go' a bran' new comboine 'arvester"

UK folk of a certain age will understand.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hoping she'll give you the key, STD?

For me, it has to be a Southern Irish accent although some of the regional ones can grate a bit. Second would be Fife and third, a husky northeastern Spanish/Catalan.

Mine is western Scottish, but I keep getting asked if I'm Welsh or Icelandic! Go figure.