Sexy Actor VERNON CORDELL Has Something Big and Tasty Swinging Between His Legs.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya know Jason... I think I finally worked out why I hate your posts. It's not necessarily the actual pics you post (although many are undoubtedly tenous to be posted in this section - "actor" hmmm... "model" hmmm... "celebrity" yeah right).

It's the bloody descriptions you give them. Sound like they've been written by a really arrogant and bad copy editor for the National Enquirer trying to titillate a 15 year old.

Can you try a basic description without the sickening hyperbole? Just for once let us judge if we'd want to "taste his big and tasty, juicy swinging sausage while he's naked on vacation packing a huge bulge in his jock strap, whilst being perfection in flesh with a sweet and tasty ass and a fat uncut cock, asking us to taste his delicious whatever that's made for sin."

Need I go on?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya know Jason... I think I finally worked out why I hate your posts. It's not necessarily the actual pics you post (although many are undoubtedly tenous to be posted in this section - "actor" hmmm... "model" hmmm... "celebrity" yeah right).

It's the bloody descriptions you give them. Sound like they've been written by a really arrogant and bad copy editor for the National Enquirer trying to titillate a 15 year old.

Can you try a basic description without the sickening hyperbole? Just for once let us judge if we'd want to "taste his big and tasty, juicy swinging sausage while he's naked on vacation packing a huge bulge in his jock strap, whilst being perfection in flesh with a sweet and tasty ass and a fat uncut cock, asking us to taste his delicious whatever that's made for sin."

Need I go on?

Oh Mary you seem obsessed with me. Now you have made your point COUNTLESS times on here re your hatred for me. So why do you feel the need to click on my threads if you dislike me so much? At this point it is NOTHING more than harassment from you. I suggest you find something better to do with your life, Maybe knitting or say making some fun craft projects out of adult diaper boxes. Take care, Much love Jason.