Sexy Actor VERNON CORDELL Has Something Big and Tasty Swinging Between His Legs.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Jason, no the guy's not for me, but each to their own, but will say he has nice package for me a bit of body hair is needed :wink:

PS, love that pic in your gallery, now that is yummy mate :tongue:

Thank You so much. I like your jock pic.:tongue:

Rocking pix JD....screw those haters who have nothing better to do with their time... wheres the moderator on this thing to kick those losers off. Keep em coming buddy!

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for all of your work with your posts for the members here. you are appreciated as it takes time and thought to keep it going whether someone agrees with you or not. you can report abuse on the site here, you know?

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to clarify this as it came up in this thread. Jason made the first unprompted attack on me - and did it several times because he didn't agree with a thread I created - he turned it into a personal attack on me when it was nothing to do with him. He also accused me of having multiple logins. He's done exactly the same thing to other people as well and abused them in their own thread. Again - these were nothing to do with Jason but he was usually the first one dishing out the abuse.

If Jason wants to live by the sword he has to realise that some people won't take it lying down.

Last edited:

andme24

Experimental Member
Media
Jason I find this guy to be just oh so wonderful. His body shape lovely face and cock that looks so inviting without being massive and delicious balls to be a great combination. I would truely love to taste and taste again this guy! Thanks for all your efforts.