Sexy and 72!

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know he has millions to help hold himself together.
I know some people here get the heebie jeebies when they see a guy in a speedo.
But holy cow Giorgio Armani is damn hot for a 72 year old man!
I want some of whatever he's having, right now.

Attachments

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once read an interview with Norman Lear's ex-wife, a very rich divorcee, in her late 60's, describing herself as 'sexually viable'. She was very attractive, well worked-out, and surgically refreshed (i.e. face work). But every fat, ugly, rich old fucker of her generation was buying himself young trophy wives and ignoring her. Old people are all still horny folks! But only the rich old people get laid.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Old people are all still horny folks! But only the rich old people get laid.
Not necessarily. Exercise is the fountain of youth. I've seen some hot old guys at 10K races and at the gym. We can all look great as we get older, but we have to work at it.

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i saw this over on tmz today> i'd hit it!! and not just for the hot clothes, either :) european men are just more comfortable with thier bodies, but in his industry, i am sure that he makes sure that he looks like he should be wearing what his company makes, which he does, because that Speedo looks like one of His, or a D&G.

If you look you will see that many of the Silver Foxes of the fashion industry look GREAT to this day: Ralph Lauren, Valentino (well, at least the legs), Calvin Klien...all older fashion icons who still look great.

Big props to him, because there are american men who have great bodies who dont have a 10th the confidence and comfort with thier bodies that this man has.