Sexy and Fun?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dreamer20, Feb 17, 2007.

1. dreamer20

Gold Member

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Nooooo...the video guy is crazy...go away glue man!

Mine is fun and I enjoy the jokes... no flirtations plus I'm one of the cool bosses...:flirt: :laughing:

3. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

Lol, wtf, my workplace is far from that, I dont have to try that hard and I get to bang my employees ;)

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Thank god my workplace isnt anything like that ... And i cant think of anyone there i would want it to be like THAT with

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

My workplace is fun. I like it. Not always busy, but I have books in my desk, and I read the newspaper and do crossword puzzles and what not to keep myself entertained. But I get along with all the other employees despite being at least 20 years younger than all of them.

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

I found another work related video:smile::

YouTube - Mr. Inappropriate

It was ashame that I was the one to give the back rubs and not get any in return.:wink:

7. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    This notion is probably not a good idea. but I love the romance on NBC's The Office between Jan Levinson and Michael Scott. It gives me hope.

8. Matthew

Gold Member

There are a couple guys I am in uncontrollble lust for at my office. I try to avoid them. :biggrin1:

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I have a weakness for guys who don't give up. So when he presented her the flowers, with the pot on his head, after she had socked him with it, I couldn't help but love this guy.

No, my workplace is far from that. I don't have a typewriter, electric or other. Neither it's as fun as this one, and if I'd drop out of the window, it'd be four floors to the ground. Ouch. Flirtatious? God beware, this is a security issue! You don't flirt there, Lady! But: I like it.

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It isn't sexy and fun where I work. There are too many people always whining, causing trouble, and back stabbing coworkers. blech
    Now, it's fun out on my assignment.

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My workplace could be flirty... I have a few co-workers that liked me... but a lot of older people work there, and we have strict rules...

12. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah well I work at a gym so go figure. I think you put a lot of in shape, sweaty horny people in the same building or something and... I've been working there about a year with a monthlong break where I stopped. There's been employees who hooked up but I stay clear of that. But the craziest fling I've had was/is with this woman who works out at the gym and that's how I met her. I won't post all the details because I wrote about her before but like I said you put sweaty horny people in the same building and... :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted