sexy and horny italian.

violetangel55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Handyman in the Italy 178X74. I Like a man with a natural big build and a great smile. I have a wonderful job doing what I love to do. I have a good attitude toward life. And live it to the fullest! Would like to meet men who are emotionally healthy and active in their life.

I'm a partnered GWM, in shape, great sense of humor, educated, nice smile, S&P hair, brown eyes discreet, romantic, straight looking and acting, animal lover, no drugs, (my choices).

No STD, HIV-,ENJOY nipple play, licking, sucking, kissing, exploring, biting, teasing, laughing, fine dinning, biking, sports, romantic evenings at home, great cook, music a plus (except for country), business travel, well groomed ( NOT into heavy men! a lot of facial hair, body odor, and prefer my man to be healthy!)

You get my attention with hair on a nicely defined chest as well as sensative nipples :tongue: looking for honesty, respect, fun, masculine in-shape man. I'm not a game player, but a man with feelings, desires, romance and not into breaking hearts...

Thanks for reading my likes,

wants and wishes! Looking to make friends with intelligent people... and especially un-cut -cut handsome str8-acting men. I'm extremely horny and looking to get sucked by an experienced man. Hairy chest A+.
CHEERS