sexy and horny italian.

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by violetangel55, Feb 25, 2009.

1. violetangel55

violetangel55 New Member

A Handyman in the Italy 178X74. I Like a man with a natural big build and a great smile. I have a wonderful job doing what I love to do. I have a good attitude toward life. And live it to the fullest! Would like to meet men who are emotionally healthy and active in their life.

I'm a partnered GWM, in shape, great sense of humor, educated, nice smile, S&P hair, brown eyes discreet, romantic, straight looking and acting, animal lover, no drugs, (my choices).

No STD, HIV-,ENJOY nipple play, licking, sucking, kissing, exploring, biting, teasing, laughing, fine dinning, biking, sports, romantic evenings at home, great cook, music a plus (except for country), business travel, well groomed ( NOT into heavy men! a lot of facial hair, body odor, and prefer my man to be healthy!)

You get my attention with hair on a nicely defined chest as well as sensative nipples :tongue: looking for honesty, respect, fun, masculine in-shape man. I'm not a game player, but a man with feelings, desires, romance and not into breaking hearts...

Thanks for reading my likes,

wants and wishes! Looking to make friends with intelligent people... and especially un-cut -cut handsome str8-acting men. I'm extremely horny and looking to get sucked by an experienced man. Hairy chest A+.
    CHEERS

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

And how big is that Horn? LOL

3. misterM

misterM Member

178x74 = 7x3?

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Geez it was right there all along! LOL
    Thanks for doing the conversion!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice