Sexy Archetypes

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

I was thinking recently how various women I've dated can be (very roughly) categorized according to the sort of sexy personas they take on when aroused and when lovemaking. Here are some of the archetypes I've come up with. I've written each from my imagined perspective of what the woman is thinking as she interacts with a man. (Or, perhaps more importantly, the image she's projecting of her sexual identity...)

The Soft Cascade: "I am all soft curves and shapes, and I know how much men love these. I love to drape myself over my man, like the most wonderful blanket, pressing my breasts into his chest and mouth, taking long slow kisses all over his body, and languorously savoring his penis when he's in me. I prefer easy rhythms and lots of kisses. And I love lacy romantic lingerie."

The Cat Dancer: "I am slender, not voluptuous, but unmistakeably feminine, and I move with purpose and focus and precision. I will do whatever yoga-like position gives me, and my man, the most pleasure in any particular situation. While the Soft Cascade's pussy is a warm welcoming refuge, mine is a muscular workout, and while I'm willing to do my share of the work in lovemaking, you had better have good technique too. I can make any outfit sexy simply by allowing my natural erotic impulses to guide the sway in my hips and the tilt of my shoulders."

The Sex Nerd: "When I was younger, I found the whole stereotypical girly-girl act either too silly or too intimidating to get into. I was never a classic beauty or one of the popular girls. But I have all the same parts they do and right about now I'm discovering just how magical some of those parts are. You and I have unlocked some secrets which send me to the moon, and now I want to go there every time we get together. In certain narrow ways, I've become completely uninhibited. I come really really hard."

The One-Recipe Homewrecker: "I have an awesome figure and I have driven men crazy with lust since I was an early teen. While I love sex, I've never had a significant other who treated me as a real person; I've been a human love-doll for every partner. And so my climaxes are not built around emotional love and mood-setting, but rather around one physical "recipe" that I discovered early on and have relied on ever since. My focus is similar to the Sex Nerd's but while she is willing to experiment with other ideas now that her floodgates have been opened, I feel more jaded and guarded and like to stick with the one technique/position that I know works. I can be demanding, very demanding, because I know I can replace any partner easily."

Any archetypes you would add?

Kevbo

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yes: The kind who will rip your throat out and dance on your bloody corspe if you ever compare her to another woman in the sack. I call that one the ManlyBanisters. :smile:

3. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

hardly a sexy archetype!

4. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

I've known several women like that. :wink:

Kevbo

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:lmao:

Best reply ever!

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

The kind best visited after midnight with a wooden stake in hand, right?
    Turn left after the graveyard, fourth crypt on the right, under the sulphur cloud.

Draft saved Draft deleted