Sexy, Big-Breasted, BBW in DFW area

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I think I was there a few years ago. Too bad.

Nice fantasy; probably you should try one at a time (not all straight guys are eager to be one in a line) over some weekends.

My sister in law is one of those women who need a large bra such as yours.M<y wife is large, but not in your area.

Another woman I knew did have your size, but she was a little smaller body wise and had her breasts made smaller because it hurt her back. She left enough to be a good handful though. Having once pulled my back painfully enough I understood.

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love your chest:boobies2:...wow you make my 40DD's feel small:rolleyes:(umm not really:wink:)though I dig ya for keepin'it real...The fake plastic ones in my opinion always look hard and a kinda weird:Eyecrazy:...

ken913

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I personally LOVE your tits...It's my favorite part of a womans body right after her mind. I could just play with them for hours, large/huge tits are sooo hot. Would love to see more pics of them, but alas I am not a gold member so I cant see the nice big pics :(

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a BBW from Dallas with 44K breasts, and I'm a size queen! I love a nice big dick! I just want to be dominated (no pain) by someone who's got a monster attached to him. I want a man to tell me what to do, someone who will push me down, grab my hair and shove his cock in my mouth, or someone who will take time to pleasure me, play with my breasts, tease me, torment me until I'm begging for him to stick his big fuck stick in my pussy!

I also have a fantasy, getting fucked by 4 or 5 huge dicks in a row, no mercy, just hard fucks one right after another! I want to be covered in cum, called dirty names by them all. Then, afterwards, I want them to gently clean me off, softly caressing my curves and tenderly paying attention to my breasts.

I also want to be tied down and blind-folded. Made to be a fuck toy for a man. He can do what he wants whenever he wants, and I'll have no idea what's coming(other than him of course). I want to be forced to enjoy every single touch, forced to receive(I usually am the one giving). Make me cum 10 times in a row, watch my pussy gush and squirt all over the place because you're taking care of me the right way.

I'm a cock whore, a BIG cock whore. I want nothing but the big ones.

Baton Rouge, LA. Nice to meet you.