sexy bottom searching

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a bottom that is craving a large cock; is it bad to only want well endowed guys as fuck friends? Is anyone interested in fucking my tight ass? :)

Have you ever had a large cock?
have you ever had any size cock?
What is your definition of a large cock?

No its not bad to crave a large cock, its definitely nice I can't deny that, and for fuck buddies I'd say its ok to limit if sex is all you want from them, but when it comes to a relationship, I would recommend being open to all endowments, as personally I've found that most guys with big cocks aren't necessarily the best dating material. (before everyone jumps on me for saying that, I know its an over generalization, its just been my experience).

Also i've found that sometimes a slightly more average cock can be better since you can fuck over and over all night long without so much discomfort and don't have to be as overly concerned with some of the concernes that your fuck partner is going to do internal damage or cause permenant loosening.

aaron.jones11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've only had sex with large penis' by choice and some are asses but great in bed. I guess I'm not open or ready for smaller. I like large I ones, they hurt and that's what I like. I haven't had any internal damage from going all night with a big guy......I think it makes it easier for me to be with a big guy, am I alone?

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had my fair share of average over the years and now only go with large cocked guys, I'm only in it for the sex and make that quite clear to everyone I go with. Big cocks turn me on average cocks don't anymore so why settle for average.

get bulkier.. then ill do you.. tho ur cute and sexy reminds me of an emerson in my middle school years... thansk for bing delicious

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not its not bad, everyone has their preference. I only date guys with a hairy chest and stuff. So there should be no shame.

And maybe you should make a thread in the personals ad area.