"Sexy Carmen" PHENOMENAL BODY!

Media
Sexy Carmen shows off her amazing body

I dare you to watch this and not jerk-off lol

I actually found it a bit boring. I guess if you are a young guy who hasn't seen many naked women it may be exciting. But I no longer find just a naked woman not a big deal anymore. But......yes, her body is fantastic in spite of the boring vid.

Hrdcoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone have any more clips of this sexy woman ? Or where i can actualy see her on cam live. thanks

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depending on the site and her mood, she makes between $9 and $17 per MINUTE to do cam shows. The vids are either the non-nude type, which she does as ads for her own cam or other sites, or they are recorded private shows (unauthorized), which she does not distribute. I figure that at $16.99 a minute for the legit shows I will watch the stolen free shit! I was curious one night and paid for one of her shows, before the price got too outrageous, they are pretty tame and never fully nude. I think that I would be too preoccupied watching the clock to get off on one though.

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy crap, what's bigger, her tits or her lips! If she gave you a hickey, you'd probably get a blood blot and die. Definately a "butter face."

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Has she really not been on CWH since 2006? I thought the dildo and her showing her pussy were fairly recent. Does anyone know anything about this? It's not really a surprise if she has, but there seem to be new vids popping up fairly regularly on the torrent sites.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know when they are from, but the people who run CWH are on a mission to keep this stuff off the internet. they get rapidshare stuff deleted really fast, and they try to PM the people who post stuff.

so t hat may be why they are getting out slower.

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
I am mostly convinced her tits are fake. But if they are fake, someone did a VERY good job. If they are real.. well damn.

Some of these vids look new to me. Seemed like she had disappeared.