Sexy Chubby

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LOL - all these guys listed in the article have something to offer besides their chubbiness. What about you?

Food for thought? Think about it.

Pecker

H8Monga: What are you implying? ???

Well, those are just the famous ones... maybe I could be famous one day. I'd love to make music... just need to learn etc....

I can offer a lot :) You only know one thing about me here.

7x6andchg: I say run with it, Hapi Part Deux...if it makes you feel good, run with it...not every woman out there is going to want a chiseled Adonis.

7x6&C

wvu_kerq: I'll admit that most of the guys on that list are pretty good looking, but I'm still in the 20-something mindset... I like my guys big and meaty, not fat, but beefy, muscely.
I think weight is a generation thing... (I may be putting my foot in my mouth here but...) I was leafing through Playboys yesterday (I'm trying to get an idea of what I want my boob job to look like) and as the mags got older the models were heavier. Not fat, but there was more of them. They looked like realy women, really sexy real women. Maryline Monroe would have to be the best looking of all of them. I wish that look would go back in style!

7x6andchg: wvu-

For what it's worth, so do I. Too many women spend too much time (and men are starting to as well - The Adonis Complex) trying to be perfect physical specimens instead of being well-rounded decent people.

7x6&C

H8Monga: Happy birthday 7x6!

Well it just mad me feel a little better that maybe someone will find this chunk of lard to others worth a ton of gold.

7x6andchg: Well and to be honest, Chubby Hapi Sexy Papi (CHSP?), I'm no physical specimen myself - I mean I'm just under 5'8" tall and weigh 175 lbs...a BMI of 27 for those of you keeping score at home....at about 16% bodyfat..so pretty average, overweight because of my musculature (such as it is)

Mind you, I think I have some wonderful features (and I am talking about ones that most people can see), like my eyes and my sense of humor, and I think that eventually I will meet a woman who appreciates me for that sort of thing. As I've said before - not every woman wants a rail-thin model for their man - some like him to be thick in places other than the one this board tends towards.

7x6&C