Sexy cop and the horny cowboy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by NorthernSchlong, Nov 17, 2008.

1. NorthernSchlong

Albums:
    I thought it would be fun to write a story! Here it is:

It was getting late, or early but Brad couldn't tell. He closed the double doors, locked them, and walked into the dark parking lot to his old Mustang. Fumbling for the keys in the pocket of his tight jeans Brad thought back to all the hot ladies he had met that night.

Brad was a Bartender at a cowboy bar, and he loved it. Who wouldn't love a job that got them more action than they could shake a stick at? Well he did, ladies all over him, all the time! Since he was the assistant manager he had a few perks, like taking long breaks to have sex in his car, or showing a young cowgirl the locked store room.... Brad was the man, but no matter how much action he got he still craved more.

"Fuck!" Brad said as he dropped his keys on the ground. He felt around in the dark for the keys but was having some trouble because he was a little drunk. He normally didn't drink at work but there was this hot little lady who kept buying him drinks, but it paid off. Brad smiled as he remembered the phone number in his pocket. The ladies liked the cowboy look and Brad had no problem with that. He was a real cowboy, unlike the other bartenders.

Brad grew up on a small ranch with his family, and since his parents had moved away to the sunny beaches of California to retire, he took over care of the family land. He was a tall stud with a chiseled jaw that matched his cut abs and muscular body. His face sported a goatee with a 5 o'clock shadow that came about noon, and his body was hairy to match. On a normal day at work Brad wore tight wranglers, cowboy boots, a tight tank top, and black cowboy hat.

Brad ploped down in the driver's seat of the car and set course for home. Living outside the city limits Brad was happy that he worked nights because he could avoid all the traffic. Slowing down Brad turned down a small paved road that was barely big enough for two cars to drive side by side, but it was always deserted. Know that it was late and that nobody was around Brad floored it and sped down the road towards home.

After seeing the same car speeding down the deserted road night after night Mike was determined to do something... Officer Johsnson was almost at the end off his shift as he parked his squad car behind some trees at the road side. He knew he would see the speed demon at any moment, and at that very second Brad sped by. Without hesitation the officer was right on his tail with the sirens going. Knowing that he was busted Brad pulled over and waited for the ticket.

Brad watched in his rear view mirror as the cop got out of his car. Holy Shit! He thought to himself as he watched the cop approach. Officer Johnson wasn’t a small guy by any means. The cop was ripped and built like a bull. He stood over six and a half feet tall and was cover in thick body hair. This muscular stud was the kind of guy that could pick you up and snap you in half.

As Brad rolled down the window he popped in a piece of gum hopping to hide the smell of alcohol on his breath. “Hello Officer,” he said as Mike approached the window. “WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING BOY?” he said as he leaned down to the window. “I… I…” studdered Brad as the cop bellowed, “GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!”

As Brad stepped out of the car the cop flipped him around and said “HANDS ON THE CAR!” as he kicked his feet apart. Brad was terrified as the muscular cop used his huge man hands to pat him down. As he finished up Mike felt a hard cock trapped in Brad’s tight jeans and he knew that this boy was going to be some fun.

“Boy I’m taking you in,” he said as he cuffed Brad’s hands behind his back. Brad quickly spoke without thinking, “but I was only speeding” and with that the cop flipped him around and pushed his back against the car. Pressing his body close to Brad’s the officer said, “DO YOU THINK I’M STUPID BOY?” Brad tried to say he didn’t but the cop quickly said “I can smell it on your breath boy… You know that’s against the law!”

Brad knew he had to do something to get off with a warning, because once the cop found out he had been caught driving drunk before he would be screwed. “I have money…” he said but then stopped thinking what trouble he would get in for bribing a cop. “What boy?” replied the cop in his gruff sexy voice. “I could pay you…” just don’t take me in pleaded Brad. “ARE YOU TRYING TO BRIBE ME BOY?!?!” said the cop, but he wouldn’t let Brad reply. Officer Johnson took Brad back to his squad car and pushed him face down onto the hood of the car. “STAY PUT BOY!” he said to Brad as he got in the front of the squad car.

Watching him nervously Brad knew what he was doing on the computer in his car. The cop grinned at Brad from the front seat and slowly got out. The officer approached Brad and leaned against his ass while he chuckled. “Someone has been a bad boy” he said, “looks like you are headed to jail.” “NO!” Brad replied, “I will do anything…. Just… PLEASE DON’T.”

“YES ANYTHING!” Brad replied and in a moment of silence he heard a zipper being unzipped, and he could feel the cop rubbing his ass.

“I’m not ga…” Brad began to say but the cop cut him off, “DO AS YOU’RE TOLD OR YOU’RE OFF TO PRISION!” Officer Johnson took off Brad’s cuffs and started to grind his hard bulge against Brad’s ass. He wanted to get away but Brad was pinned against the car by this bull of a man, and he knew he was fucked either way.

In one fluid motion Officer Johnson flipped Brad around, picked him up, and laid him on his back on the hood of the squad car. The cop slid Brad’s tight jeans off and to his surprise Brad was going commando. Brad’s hard cock leaked a little pre cum and the Officer chuckled. “So you aren’t gay huh? We’ll see about that,” he said as he pulled out his hard cock.

Brad couldn’t see, but he was in for the ride of his life. In his big hands the cop held a rock hard ten-inch cock that had to be about 8 inches around. The cop spread Brad’s tight virgin cheeks and pressed the huge mushroom head against the tight hole. By now the cop was oozing precum which help him start to slip into Brad’s ass. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!” he screamed as the Officer pushed into him. “I…. AHHHHHH,” he continued to scream as the throbbing cock pushed farther and farther. The big cock worked deeper and deeper until it was finally all the way in. Brad’s pain had started to dissipate as he felt the mushroom head of the cock massage his prostate, and he couldn’t hold it in any longer. Brad began to moan in pleasure.

“ I knew you would like it boy,” he said as he ran his hands over Brad’s hard leaking cock. Brad didn’t respond but Officer Johnson knew by the look on his face that Brad wanted more. The officer spread Brad’s legs wide and pulled his cock out. Holding Brad’s hips for leverage the horny muscular cop plowed all the way in and Brad moaned loudly. “DO IT AGAIN” Brad begged.

The cop continued to pull out and then thrust all the way back in. All you could hear was the sound of two men moaning and grunting while the cops huge balls slapped Brad’s Muscular ass. The cop looked Brad in the eyes and watched him stroke his cock as he was being plowed.

Officer Johnson recognized the look on Brad’s face and realized he was about to cum. The officer started to fuck harder and harder as Brad shot large streams of cum everywhere, and as he shot his ass tightened around the hard cock. Not able to hold back the hot cop thrusted one last time and he started to fill Brad’s tight little hole with a huge load of cum as they both moaned.

Brad laid on the hood of the car amazed at what just happened and how good it felt. Officer Johnson pushed his cock back into his uniform pants and helped Brad up. The officer grined at Brad and got back into the squad car. “Put some pants on and get the fuck out of here… AND NEVER LET ME CATCH YOU DRIVING DRUNK AGAIN BOY!” The cop drove off leaving Brad standing there without any pants on and dripping cum.

2. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Officer Johnson?

Never heard that one before.

3. B_jeffrey123

B_jeffrey123 New Member

well now I think you learned your lesson!

Draft saved Draft deleted