sexy curve down dick.

dfrois81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if you have a sexy curve down dick, please attach some of your picture here for sharing...

here i would like to open a topic where we all can share about good and bad of curve down dick. feel free to tell your story here.

dfrois81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
gagger's dick hv nicer curve than JUSTaskME. yet, i think JUSTaskME's dick will taste better than gagger..... lol....

bfm01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
friend_015.jpg

I used to hate it because it was different than most but now it's kind of an asset, especially in my partners mouth.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn kdog75, I thought mine was big and thick. Yours is thicker and definitely got a HUGE mushroom head! btw, is it me or all the downward curved dicks at least 7.5+ inches and thick as hell or what?

smokinbarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my YMCA fuck-buddies has the most amazing downward curve! He's Polynesian, skin like light cocoa, thick & muscled body, melon ass--and a fat dick that curves out and downward. When we work out at the same time, we usually linger long enough to fool around in the showers. I love getting hold of his gorgeous cock!

Despite his willingness to play in the showers, he's paradoxically very shy. I'm trying to move him from fooling around at the gym to hooking up at my place & enjoying sex at length. Work in progress...lol