Sexy Endomorphs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by splitface, Mar 13, 2009.

1. splitface

splitface New Member

So I am a little overweight, and according to Wikipedia, I am an endomorph (markedly low metabolism, high fat retention, massive bones.) Is there any hope for me? Does anybody know of any sexy (arms, chest...) endomorphs?

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Yes there is!

You gain fat easily, but you also gain muscle easily. In fact, you probably have some mass already.

As for endomorphs, are you talking about bodybuilders? I don't know of any recent bodybuilders, but if you look like classic ones like Boyer Coe or Lou Ferrigno, or Franco Columbu, you'll see that they can get the most mass. With the larger joints, they might not be as shapely as the Frank Zanes, but Frank looked better by himself. Beside the big guys, he looked small.

You need to to high reps and lots of cardio. Eat well, without restricting the calories too much (or you'll yo yo). There is no reason why an ectomorph can't have a great body.

3. splitface

splitface New Member

Attached Files:

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jackie Gleason (as Minnesota Fats), Chairman Mao, Edward G. Robinson, Andre the Giant, Philip Seymour Hoffman (actor). Not everyone would find them sexy; but someone did.

Sexiness isn't only physical. It's also in a person's attitude. You can be fat and ugly, but if you like yourself and have confidence, people will be attracted to you. And if some can't see past the cover, then it's their loss.

There is someone out there for everyone.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i think i am a mesomorph? i put on muscle pretty easy but i still have to watch my diet to keep the body fat up. i like having a butt, so don't want to lose the butt.

as for sexy endomorphs, i am thinking of of bears, beefy muscle men and soft curvy ladies.

body type is just where you start, bodies can be shaped with hard work and maybe a little bit of pain. if you don't like how you look do some research on diets and work outs designed for your body type. maybe a couple of sessions with a trainer and a dietitian to get a plan laid down to help you meet goals.

ml

6. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't forget that there are men and women who find heavyset (even obese) guys sexy. Some even prefer them over other body types. The point being, take care of yourself, but don't think you have to look any certain way to be sexy. Besides attractiveness is more about personality and attitude when you really come down to it.

7. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

yes, there are sexy endomorphs.

I'm endomorphic myself, don't know if i'd be considered sexy at all

but it's all about how you carry your weight.

I know guys that are really big, but they carry their weight well, as opposed to it all just being in their gut, giving them this beer belly we hear so much of

as a dancer I can tell you there ARE some SEXY endomorphs

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm an endomorph: easy fat gain and (insanely) easy muscle gain. To give you some idea, I gained 47 lbs. in my first nine months lifting free weights ... and probably three-quarters of it was muscle.

Trust me, lots of skinny guys would KILL to have your (our) ability to gain the right kind of mass, given a bit of dedication at the gym and healthy eating. I've heard that message from ectomorphs time and time again.

Sexiness, IMHO, generally isn't something that just happens. In large part it comes from making the most of the genetic hand you're dealt.

Steve

9. splitface

splitface New Member

Good. This is what I was aiming for : a bunch of endomorphs telling me how it is and me getting to see their galleries.
    Though MickeyLee and Vince were both encouraging, I must say it was simultaneously a little discouraging and encouaging to be led to pics of BIG guys lol.

I guess my goal is to become attractive to MYSELF. So I guess it really will be my own call.

Thanks for your help, guys.
    Splitface

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely! Exercise is the fountain of youth. It will make us fit and keep us healthy. My passion is cycling. After commuting to work by bike instead of by car for 7 months, I lost 60 pounds. I look forward to the ride to work and the ride home every day. I like to do 25 or 50 mile event rides on the weekends. It's a lot of fun!

11. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    I'm one of those ectomorphs who wishes I could pack on muscle easier, so be happy with what you have! I've been stuffing myself the last 3 months with healthy protein, carbs, and fat but still can't get past the 190 mark.

I've always had to work so much harder than my endomorph friends to see some gains in the weight room, yet with good diet and cardio, they would be way more ripped than me. Embrace your body type and good things will happen!

Draft saved Draft deleted