Sexy guys...

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello all,

:unsure: I don't know if this topic had been already covered before, but I just wanted to ask :

(For gays and girls...lol)

When you cross and/or see a handsome boy, sexy, sweet and all in street or nightclub or so, do you wish he has a big penis ?
Because I often do...lol :wub:
Especially when he has baggy pants...I always wonder what could be hidden under those... :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
No. I usually think 'I'm probably bigger than him' hehe. I do tend to think that girls that are with really 'loser' type men for want of a better word, are with them because he has a big penis, especially when the girl is very attractive.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 7 2005, 12:02 PM
No. I usually think 'I'm probably bigger than him' hehe. I do tend to think that girls that are with really 'loser' type men for want of a better word, are with them because he has a big penis, especially when the girl is very attractive.
[post=280822]Quoted post[/post]​

Or if the guy is rich. *cough*Trump*cough*

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I could also care less. I don't care about money either, just as long as we're in love is what matters to me most. I almost feel bad for Trump though...almost. Anna Nicole however, she had it coming to her, losing all that money.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Anna Nicole might not have got her late husband's money but she sure aint hurting anymore - I mean she has her reality show, endorsements from Trimspa and personal appearance and guest appearances...If you ask me she again is an example of famous for no reason - like Paris Hilton...I love it - Only in America...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 7 2005, 05:30 PM
Anna Nicole might not have got her late husband's money but she sure aint hurting anymore - I mean she has her reality show, endorsements from Trimspa and personal appearance and guest appearances...If you ask me she again is an example of famous for no reason - like Paris Hilton...I love it - Only in America...
[post=280905]Quoted post[/post]​

Anna Nicole wasn't famous for no reason. She used to be a a Guess? jeans model. Now, the fuckin Hiltons, and the other heirs and heriesses have no right being famous. And no, this isn't coming from jealousy. My family has money too. But like, they've done nothing to warrant or earn celebrity status other than going out and drinking.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Fifteen minutes of fame, which translates to, worldwide:

90,000,000,000 minutes of fame
1,500,000,000 hours of fame
62,500,000 days of fame
over 171,000 years of fame.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Exactly, only in America. I have seen some hilarious spoofs of Anna Nicole though...whats scary is they barely qualified as spoofs X'D The Hiltons lol whatever to them theyre just plain annoying. Like ya said Nixxy, even people with money aren't always famous for it, unless it's something local or something i.e. Father Dearest is the King of Stinginess to his family, but to cheer himself up he donates to charity. People see it as sad, but its nothing compared to Anna Nicole...she doesn't play with money, oh no, she marries it!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I remember when she was the guess jeans girl but then she got dropped from that campaign and went to stripping and that is how she met the old guy she married - maybe I should have said - she went from semi-famous to has been to more famous than she was before...But you are right money isn't everything...I know folks w/money who are jerks and some who are the most generous and most kind people you ever want to meet...

scUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 7 2005, 05:26 PM
I have a friend who girls say has the smallest penis they have seen - but this guy pulls some major chicks...
[post=280827]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here, I have a friend with a tiny penis, yet he still gets all the girls

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by scUltra+Feb 9 2005, 12:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scUltra &#064; Feb 9 2005, 12:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 7 2005, 05:26 PM
I have a friend who girls say has the smallest penis they have seen - but this guy pulls some major chicks...
[post=280827]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here, I have a friend with a tiny penis, yet he still gets all the girls
[post=281330]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe because *gasp* penis size really doesn&#39;t matter? I&#39;d say the most important thing when it comes to finding a girl/boyfriend is confidence. Nothing is sexier than confidence. Cockyness (no pun intended) is a turn off, and there&#39;s a fine line and a lot of morons out there running about like they&#39;re the shit. But yah, cock size has nothin to do with how many guys or girls a person gets.

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
I can&#39;t help but wonder, however, really, really big ones hurt a lot. :(

I tend to hope most guys, even if hung, are a bit on the "less-hung-but-still-well-hung" side of things. :ninja:

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Myrmidon@Feb 9 2005, 08:16 PM
I can&#39;t help but wonder, however, really, really big ones hurt a lot. :(

I tend to hope most guys, even if hung, are a bit on the "less-hung-but-still-well-hung" side of things. :ninja:
[post=281470]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I think I get your point, Myrmidon.

And as for those who care less, I know that it isn&#39;t ESSENTIAL but well, I was wondering if that was specifically gay or if it was me.