Sexy horror hunks...list the ones who turn you on?

JonKramerJG

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rodney Eastman from Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4 posing nude for Greg Gorman
aa.jpg

tt.jpg

RJNV

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

metaldevilmc

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The Bronx, New York, United States of America
Yes him and that guy having sex with that girl in the beginning. Seeing a male nude pre internet as a young teen was a big deal. Then seeing Billy as this handsome well built man was everything at the time.

Well said. It really was an extreme rarity to see male nudity pre-internet.

One of the defining moments of male nudity for me in a mainstream film has always been Paul walker in joyride back in 2001. I will always remember being in the movie theater as a teenager with my girlfriend and being so surprised and aroused with my breath being taken away momentarily. I think the subtle brillance of the joyride scene is that it happens like 70% into the movie. You had a chance to get enamored with Paul's character, him exuding subtle sexiness throughout the movie so you get slowly settled into how attracted you are to Paul and then suddenly there he is standing completely naked before your eyes. I was just expecting to see them hint at the characters being naked with a closeups of their chests, so it was just extremely surprising.

Seeing a mainstream wide release movie just show two fully naked men from head to toe in an extend humiliation scene is something that will never leave my mind. It was a completely unexpected scene and definitely one of the moments that confirmed I was bi-sexual lol

Screenshot_20210503-221852_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20210503-221859_Telegram.jpg

View attachment JoyRide-Walker-Zahn-HD-01-lo (1).mp4

Last edited: