Sexy-In-Law

oldman9x7: It was a strange party. Five of us, my sister and her husband, myself and my wife and her sister who was visiting from another State. We had been at a popular dance place having fun dancing, chatting and , need I mention, imbibing freely of "adult" beverages. Late that night we gave it up and headed for home. I drove with my wife, Frankie, beside me, my sister and her hubby were in the back seat with Opie (my wife's sisters name was Ophelia). We dropped MY relatives off at their home first. When we got to our house it was obvious that Frankie was the worse for wear and was having trouble navigating, to the point that I had to help her into the house where she at once collapsed on the sofa and was soon snoring - totally OUT! As we were driving back to town, Opie kept leaning into the front seat, putting her arms around me and kissing me on the cheek and neck and asking everybody if THEY had kissed her sweet, old brother-in-law. Once I had put Frankie down, Opie came back for more kissing but this time it was a full frontal attack. At this point she had the bright idea to give me a test and asked if I could tell whether she was wearing a bra or not. Now I must tell you that she and my wife BOTH were stacked in all departments - maybe O. had a bit of an edge. Well, rising to the challenge, I decided to do a bit of preliminary investigation and since she was wearing a skirt and waist I went under her shirt, undid her bra and laid hands on her ampleness and then avered that I was unable to tell for sure.

In the interest of brevity, we fooled around for a bit - kissing and boob fondling - till I decided that I had best get Frankie to bed. She said that that was OK but she wrung a promise out of me that I would come and kiss her goodnight before I went to bed. Our sleeping arrangements were uncomplicated, Frances and I had an extra large bedroom at the top of the stairs on the second floor while Opie, when she visited, always occupied a bedroom on the first floor. I got Frankie salted down, undressed myself and wearing only boxers I went downstairs to fulfill my earlier promise. I walked into O's bedroom where she was in bed with the sheet drawn up over her and as I bent over to give her a goodnight kiss, she sat up dropping the sheet. Imagine, if you can, my concern to find that she had neglected to slip into a nightgown - - - or anything. Well, I did kiss her but I couldn't resist putting a hand on one of her lucious breasts as I let the other slide down her back. Almost at the same time, she had her hand at my crotch where a fully erected cock was waiting. It was the work of only a second then for her to pull my shorts down and expose "Buford". She quickly laid hands on him and kicking the covers away, gave me the news that she "needed" some of that "right now!" I have always been an obliging sort so I got onto the bed where she - also obligingly - had spread her legs wide. I haven't told you previously, but Opie was a married woman and had also given birth to a son. Even so it took a bit of doing to effect first entry despite the fact that she was drenched. Of course, it was accomplished but she was so tight that it might have been painful EXCEPT that it felt so good. I was trying to take it easy since I had no knowledge of her capabilitiex and not wanting to cause undue noise - moaning or screaming - but by the time that I had buried Buford about half way or so, she locked her legs around me and shifted her hips up until she had all of him. I don't know if it was unexpected or the urgency of the moment but as I started to pull back I knew that I was past control, however, she made that decision for me as she started to cum. THAT did it and I emptied Buford. After a bit of rest (with the connection still in tact) we did a bit more kissing and several nice in and out strokes which we seemed to have missed out on before, and I concluded that I'd best get to my own bed just in case that Frankie might awaken, or worse that we might go to sleep and be found there in the morning. Reluctantly she let me go but assured me that there would be more of this action in future.

She was right. Without an accurate count I suspect that we have screwed one another well over a thousand times in the last fifty years. Something funny that she told me. On a previous visit an emergency had arisen in the middle of the night as a result of which she had charged up the stairs, into our bedroom, turned on the light and yelled that the house was flooding. I had leapt out of bed naked (I have always slept nude) and for whatever reason had a full erection. What she told me, in her words, "I knew that most men had 6" but when I saw you that night I was sure that you had your full quota and about half of somebody else's. I knew right then that I had to have all of that thing in me some day." Well, she did!!

Gramps

parra10: Oh my god, that's amazing. Are you saying your wife has no idea? How can someone be so clueless? And so too Opie's husband? Me think it mazing!

oldman9x7: If either of them knew or suspected, they never said anything. Sadly, both of them have now crossed over to the other side. Double sadly, Opie had back surgery a few years ago and it didn't turn out to well. Since then she is unable to engage in any kind of work or sport (?) that might put any strain on her spine. And that puts a period to that story.

Gramps

Mr.Winkle: Well that sucks :(. Your wife wouldn't happen to have another sister would she?

oldman9x7: No, but there are other people who do :D :D

Gramps

Bike2swim: :D

Gramps you are one horny dude with a history that gives us all hope.