Sexy joey diamond - jdiqmondisme nudes?

D

deleted6109611

Stop letting these LA gays scam y’all out of your money. Idk how true this “breakup” is, but I know bullshit when I smell it. Him & Pablo have literally been staying at in the same spot all week since his OF got started. They’ve been filming & taking pics individually for their OF at the same house, and you can tell by the furniture. They weren’t even wise enough to not post pics they took in the same room, with the same background. Not to mention it’s crazy how Cali is damn near Covid central rn and Joey specifically has been very vocal/adamant about collabing with any & everyone he can while in LA. To each their own but it’s irresponsible, and if it’s all been a plot the truth will come out. Meanwhile, they could at least be mindful there’s still a pandemic going on, and that some ppl actually put in labor for their money. Scamming because you’re bored in your unstable relationship is low.
Yes u r right

Bournesupremacy

Cherished Member
Media
Stop letting these LA gays scam y’all out of your money. Idk how true this “breakup” is, but I know bullshit when I smell it. Him & Pablo have literally been staying at in the same spot all week since his OF got started. They’ve been filming & taking pics individually for their OF at the same house, and you can tell by the furniture. They weren’t even wise enough to not post pics they took in the same room, with the same background. Not to mention it’s crazy how Cali is damn near Covid central rn and Joey specifically has been very vocal/adamant about collabing with any & everyone he can while in LA. To each their own but it’s irresponsible, and if it’s all been a plot the truth will come out. Meanwhile, they could at least be mindful there’s still a pandemic going on, and that some ppl actually put in labor for their money. Scamming because you’re bored in your unstable relationship is low.
This entire comment. Ur absolutely 100%

Reactions: MaleExpose

Ebonylove47

Admired Member
Media
Think I’m lying? These were posted a day a part. One, a screenshot from a preview of Pablo topping another OF boy (posted hours ago today). The other, a pic Joey posted just yesterday. If you look closely you can see the gray sofa Juven was pounding Joey into in the next room. See anything else familiar? ☕️ #ShitsFishy
That's some good detective work right there.

Km1020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think I’m lying? These were posted a day a part. One, a screenshot from a preview of Pablo topping another OF boy (posted hours ago today). The other, a pic Joey posted just yesterday. If you look closely you can see the gray sofa Juven was pounding Joey into in the next room. See anything else familiar? ☕️ #ShitsFishy
Lmaooo I figured that when Joey so happened to move on so quickly and started asking ppl to listen to his music, like if it were me after a 3yr breakup I wouldn't even know how to function and stay off socials for at least a month lmao but we finally got what we wanted so as long as he doesn't do thag annoying ppv b.s I'm not hating on the bag.

Rawr92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes indeed.. but why to lie to gain subs.. it's so annoying to play with mind of well wishers..
They were living together weren't they? That's not going to get settled overnight. They probably both knew it was a possibility coming soon. Pablo probably couldn't give a shit about him being there as he did the breaking up. It seems more like a slow dying out rather than intense drama which is much easier to handle. Maybe they're just trying to be adults about it. Also, Joey couldn't be bothered finding a job that requires real effort. He isn't going to find a new place quickly, especially with the new OF to distract him from possibly feeling some type of way about a breakup... but if it is all a scam, even more reason to share his content unapologetically.

D

deleted6109611

They were living together weren't they? That's not going to get settled overnight. They probably both knew it was a possibility coming soon. Pablo probably couldn't give a shit about him being there as he did the breaking up. It seems more like a slow dying out rather than intense drama which is much easier to handle. Maybe they're just trying to be adults about it. Also, Joey couldn't be bothered finding a job that requires real effort. He isn't going to find a new place quickly, especially with the new OF to distract him from possibly feeling some type of way about a breakup... but if it is all a scam, even more reason to share his content unapologetically.
I don't think, onlyfan is the only job left to do.. he can do anything..

Superior Member
Media
Yes indeed.. but why to lie to gain subs.. it's so annoying to play with mind of well wishers..
Divide and conquer.
Why make all the money in a single OF, when you can get twice as much by getting people to subscribe to TWO OnlyFans that that go to the same bank account?

Reactions: Joe Mama

Godbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Divide and conquer.
Why make all the money in a single OF, when you can get twice as much by getting people to subscribe to TWO OnlyFans that that go to the same bank account?
i think this is all an obvious stunt, they're still together (the breakup tweet is now deleted) there's a tweet on pablo's twitter saying he's proud of joey starting an onlyfans... so that is proof enough that this whole "breakup" is for attention

D

deleted6109611

i think this is all an obvious stunt, they're still together (the breakup tweet is now deleted) there's a tweet on pablo's twitter saying he's proud of joey starting an onlyfans... so that is proof enough that this whole "breakup" is for attention
And the worst part is they think we r stupid, filming everything under one house and no one gonna recognise it..

Km1020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yepppp and if u look at the video pablo posted u can hear Joey in the background asking if he douched

Reactions: hornyconnor
D

deleted6109611

That's my point. He couldn't be bothered and opted for quickest and easiest job instead. He was kidding himself if he ever thought it was going to happen after the music stuff lol.
Price to pay for living lavish lifestyle.. fool ur fans n well wishers, try to take money out of they by gaining sympathy.. he I guess removed those pics also..

Reactions: Km1020