Sexy Kansas girl looking for hot 9inch guy

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by JoeLondon, Nov 7, 2006.

1. JoeLondon

JoeLondon New Member

Albums:
    Hi all

This may sound like an interesting post!

I'm a 32-year old London guy with a friend so far away (Kansas) that she's feeling neglected! I'd love to introduce her to the world of big cocks myself, but have the small matter of an ocean in the way!

So, we're looking for a Kansas boy to help out! Are you good-looking, between 5'8" and 6'2", with a fit, smooth body and very well-endowed? She wants around 9 inches (certainly no less than 8").

If that sounds like you then please send me a message. She's a really nice girl, good-looking and brunette. But she's never been lucky enough to find a well-hung guy. I want to make sure that whoever fancies meeting up with her is genuine.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Joe (and Jess)

2. griffi

griffi New Member

I can give her eight inches x 6 . I'm from Omaha area- approx 2 hrs from K. C.

3. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I'll be in the KC area for a few months. I'm closer to 8 inches than 9, but I've been told (by both moans and actual words) that I'm girthy as hell. That more than makes up for it for most girls, as most get hit in the back at around 7-8 inches anyway... I fit the 6'2" thing to a tee.

Cheers,
    MCA

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Roger that....8x7 Omaha...

5. str8_n_hung

str8_n_hung New Member

hi, lees summit here right outside of K.C. I am 6'1 180lbs athletic build and just over 9X7.25 let me know if you would be intereseted thanks
    -Jake

6. D_dtw03bcv

D_dtw03bcv New Member

I'm a female looking for a guy under 30 y/o and over 6'2". Has to be hung and looking for a good time! Message this hottie, you won't forget it! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted