Sexy Kimono for wedding night, good or not?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

No pic shown...unless it is the very small pic of a woman reclining on a bed...can't tell what it looks like from that tiny pic...

I know I was not interested in the clothes on either of my wedding nights...just eager to get in bed and get it on.
Whatever you wear will not be on you for long...

That said...I've always thought seeing a nude woman through black lace was the sexiest thing ever!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are posting something to show us an example it's not spam. If you posted something in an effort to sell something and make a profit... it's spam.

I see. This was an awful attempt in this case then because that was NOT a kimono. I felt gypped really, like biting into fudge expecting dark chocolate and getting white instead. *shivers*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I get it - the spammy first post is missing! Duh. I thought Mr. Smaccoms had lost his mind. Sorry smaccoms - I no longer think you're crazy! lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
now i am forced to google sex kimono. :grumpy:

pixelated genitalia.

of course the thread is sexy kimono.. :redface:
sex kimono would have been a better thread.:biggrin:

eta: kimono sex promises to be very uncomfortable sex.
too many pins holding that damn thing together.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
now i am forced to google sex kimono. :grumpy:

pixelated genitalia.

of course the thread is sexy kimono.. :redface:
sex kimono would have been a better thread.:biggrin:

eta: kimono sex promises to be very uncomfortable sex.
too many pins holding that damn thing together.

Kimono sex = Shibari = YES PLEASE! Yum!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sex kimono... is the name of my new j-rock band :tongue:

yeah, i know what i kimono is, Mr. Smaccoms. i was just kinda acting a fool based on my misreading of the tittle.. sex kimono.

then i went through this whole geisha thing, being about the only feminie ideal i could ever identify with. mostly for the ritual/history/symbolism.. not to mention excellent reading for those of service mindset.

then i had this geisha cinobite thing.. oh the flesh ya can shift with enough clover weights and wig pins.

Ms. Dragon - one days i'll have to post photos of Kanzashi flowers.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sex kimono... is the name of my new j-rock band :tongue:

yeah, i know what i kimono is, Mr. Smaccoms. i was just kinda acting a fool based on my misreading of the tittle.. sex kimono.

then i went through this whole geisha thing, being about the only feminie ideal i could ever identify with. mostly for the ritual/history/symbolism.. not to mention excellent reading for those of service mindset.

then i had this geisha cinobite thing.. oh the flesh ya can shift with enough clover weights and wig pins.

Ms. Dragon - one days i'll have to post photos of Kanzashi flowers.

Yes please!
That would be wonderful!

As you know or may not have I've been just a little jaded about my sadism lately..it's just gotten to the point of being just a little Ho Hum -Meh.

I've been "HANGING"<--pun intended... with a new group that are really starting to make me feel so god damned vanilla and it's a refreshing change.
This mob made me realize pretty quickly I do have more hard limits than I thought.
Still I did love watching the subs faces contort in pain as the hooks were inserted even if I wasn't part of the suspension team.

http://www.sacredbodyart.com.au/ExtremeGallery.aspx

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love suspensions!

when i was about 14 i saw a photo set Cricket did for BodyPlay, a knee suspension, the look on her face was something i couldn't describe then and have been chasing since. she is kinda my hero *hugs the great Cricket where ever she be*

more than the pain.. i like the to watch the people who go BOOMPOOF float.. like human dandelions.

what's the atmosphere like there? more stage show for the looky-loos? or a private affair for club members?