Sexy male HGTV host

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I caught an episode of HGTV, and it was hosted by a very hot, attractive young man who was sexy, well built, and (in my opinion)OBVIOUSLY gay! I didn't catch his name, but I thought he was a real turn-on!

Does anyone know anything about this guy and (to use the favorite phrase of this web site) "what he's packing?"

The episode last night was about Disney World and how it is decorated for Christmas. This guy was wearing a very tight dress shirt which easily revealed very nice pecs and a slim waist. His short sleeves also revealed some nice biceps and even a large tatoo of some kind on his left arm. He also spoke with just a slight hint of a lisp.

If this topic about this guy has already been posted before, please forgive the repetition. Last night was the first time I had ever seen him, and I was impressed by his sexy appearance and by the impression that he was gay.

Thanks for your information! :smile:

foster707

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't see this show you are referring to, but it sounds like you're describing David Bromstad (sp?). He hosts a regular HGTV show called Color Splash.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with TT4U2U, hot but just a bit too swishy for me. Immensely talented, though, and a seemingly great personality. Only Design Star winner who hasn't faded into obscurity!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, it's David Bromstad. After shooting his show in the bay area of California for the last few years, HGTV is finally moving him back home to south Florida. He & his partner have a condo in Bal Harbor just north of Miami Beach. Now that he's coming back home, I think our house needs a little splash of color...and I wouldn't mind watching him work either. :cool: