Photo Sexy Muscle Guys

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just a quick one I posted some pictures earlier on today and someone reported me. The person I posted the pictures of is clearly not in this thread so why did it affect any body here. I post things for people to enjoy if you don’t like it don’t take part but stop spoiling it for everyone else

Reactions: rocco330

Just a quick one I posted some pictures earlier on today and someone reported me. The person I posted the pictures of is clearly not in this thread so why did it affect any body here. I post things for people to enjoy if you don’t like it don’t take part but stop spoiling it for everyone else
There will always be people who spoil the joy of others. It is a pity.

Reactions: RedRxX2 and Anime2

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There will always be people who spoil the joy of others. It is a pity.
It’s so ridiculous now I have a warning on my profile for innocently posting some pictures of a hot guy that I came across. It’s annoying that people are so quick to report something that doesn’t affect them

It’s so ridiculous now I have a warning on my profile for innocently posting some pictures of a hot guy that I came across. It’s annoying that people are so quick to report something that doesn’t affect them
Warning for posting a guy who was not on Do Not Post List ? I dont understand it. Pity!

NYCDaddy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Some hot guys, but the audio and editing on the CassiniMuscle vids I’ve seen is so frenetic and choppy that they’re hard to watch
True, his videos act as one big chaos. The only thing that is interesting about them is some hot guys.

Reactions: NYCDaddy1