Sexy muscular legs

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I would also like to say that attractive legs are more about shape than size. Some skinny legs can be beautifully proportioned. Some muscular legs can have odd proportions or knobby knees. As with other parts of the body, skin tone is also important. Personally, I don't like legs that are too veiny, but sometimes a few popping veins can be hot. I also tend to prefer long legs rather than short, stubby legs, but there are exceptions.

It's easier to show you than to tell you so to that end, and just to prove what a "leg man" I am, here are some pics from my collection.
I am not usually a leg man, but after looking at the first pic, I have a change of mind. That is one hot pic. Thanks meniscus for sharing!

thebigO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love great quads on men, I think they're tremendously sexy, I love that video boy my eyes popped out of their sockets LOL

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: I basically have muscular thick thighs/legs and butt with small waist... from partly riding horses & lots of farm work:wink::biggrin1: pants aint always the easiest thing to buy and fit when built this way!:frown1:

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my job is to peddle people around the city on a bike like a ricksha.
gotta have strong legs.

Attachments

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE BIG LEGS, but you guys are forgetting about calves. While quads make for a great pic in shorts, a pair of muscular calves in work boots or sneakers is a total turn-on. So happy summer is here. Show off those calves guys....

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the mention! I don't think I pay a great deal of attention to how my legs look in a photo. Here's a full body shot for anyone interested.

As much as I do appreciate those legs in your body shot, ArmyMule, I don't think many of us can look past your massive 3rd leg when it's up and business-like!!! LOL!:wink: