Sexy Outfits On Male Celebrities

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true and just envision the casting for the role. Director: “Yeah, yeah nice audition. From Hamlet right? I’m really needing to see something… more from you for this role. Uncover your basic essence. Really expose who you are.” Actor: “I really want this role, I can give it the true emotion it needs. I know I can get this character inside my head. I’ll do what it takes to emotionally portray this character.” Director: “So you really will to the one thing I need from you to capture the essence of this character?” Actor: “Yes! Anything”! Director: “Okay! Strip and put on this strip of fabric. You’ll be wearing it for the whole series!”

To be a fly on the wall during the costume fittings :emoji_pray:

lnTKmxW.gif

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most boring Met Gala theme ever? Formal menswear in the West hasn't changed since the Gilded Age. So, Tom Ford was finally in theme for the first time in about a decade :emoji_man_in_tuxedo::emoji_sleeping: Shawn Mendes fans are going crazy over a basic Tommy Hilfiger winter coat. We need to go at least pre Industrial revolution or non Western theme for interesting menswear or would that be 'cultural appropriation'?

Shakti Anand

BPS8V08.gif

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Underwear on display :emoji_smiling_imp:

Kb9xEdQ.gif

What I like about the 60s peplum films is that the women are dressed relatively modestly compared to the 80s revival and thereafter. I think Indian films/series are at a similar stage but changing rapidly towards showing more female skin.

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another crappy film but with sexy men's costumes.

Meet The Spartans

Ra4Ssky.gif

Immortals was a crappy movie but Henry Cavil and Kellan Lutz's begging pecs in godly regalia made up for it

View attachment 69463001 View attachment 69463021

Meanwhile, in real life, they're dressed like at a funeral. When the director is more fabulous and stealing attention away from the male cast chosen mainly for their looks :skull:

a3lXF5k.jpg

I haven't watched Magic Mike XXL because of the trailers with strippers in jeans and sweatpants :emoji_poop: Also, put off by Channing Tatum all covered up on the red carpet while his beard wife was dressed more like a stripper :emoji_middle_finger:

upeksham

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lets go nipple-hunting
My sheer shirt fetish speaks for its self

Manu Rios out and proud bolder than elite
manu-rios-at-met-gala-04.jpg

Orlando Bloom blooms in blue
iorlando-bloom-greets-romeo-juliet-fans-in-sheer-shirt-02.jpg

Tom Daley wear his hearts on his tits

54710827-10556941-image-a-58_1645956302170.jpg

John Abraham :"give my bulges a like"
John Abraham 2012 (8).jpeg

Bollywood Actor Varun Dhawan's revenge when he heard he cant club shirtless
-varun-dhawan-wore-a-sheer-black-shirt-at-the-airport-and-we-couldnt-be-happier-201610-816945.jpg

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Manu Rios out and proud bolder than elite
View attachment 69501161

Not my type but respect to him for wearing sheer to both the Met Gala red carpet and after party. Unlike the gay designers who put women in vulgar outfits while dressed in the male burka themselves :emoji_man_in_tuxedo: :emoji_middle_finger:

ZHUgy8F.jpeg

The first time I've seen a man in just his underwear and sheer fabric on top in public at a formal event :emoji_pray:

am05idK.jpg

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also credit to Nick Jonas's stylist avoyermagyan - who I rant about before - he's come a long way.

Tanner Buchanan

Not the pieces I'd pick but in the end it's sheer shirts and tight pants. If only there were pictures of the back :emoji_peach:

IWGMp04.jpeg

Now, he needs to put Nick Jonas in such outfits too. Then maybe the likes on his Instagram posts will reach above 500.