Sexy Senior Citizen Celebrity you like to do

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TOM SELLECK : at 63 he does qualify as an "older" hunk.
I was always a major fan and thankfully ; he hasn't lost any of his physical appeal.

Just saw him 2 months ago on the cover of "Cigar Aficionado" and on LAS VEGAS ; Oh daddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Armin Mueller-Stahl
Ian Holm
Wilford Brimley
David Ogden Stiers
Bob Hoskins
Omar Sharif
Dick Butkus
Alex Karras
Chaim Topol
Vladimir Menshov

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wilford Brimley
David Ogden Stiers
Bob Hoskins
Omar Sharif
Dick Butkus
Alex Karras
Chaim Topol
I'll start by adding the above to my list which includes:

Sean Connery, Dan Rowan, Patrick McGoohan, Earl Holliman, Ben Gazarra, Maximillian Schell, Robert Loggia, Dennis Franz (he's got a fuckable ass and mouth), Robert Conrad, Paul Sorvino, Brian Dennehey, Mike Ditka, Mike Holmgren (well, he's only 59 right now; I can wait.), Bill Moyers-right in the mouth to shush his incessant garble. A few rounds with Dick Van Patten, Mike Connors, Jack Nicholson, Paul Martin (once was Prime Minister of Canada), Theodore Bikel, Stacy Keach, Bill Bradley, Phil Jackson (yeah I know, he's only 62 but that's close enough for me), James Earl Jones, James Garner, lots of others. as well.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me its Sean Connery, James Brolin and Tom Selleck with men
With women, Diahann Carrol, Sophia Loren, and Cher (though if I said she was a Senior Citizen she would probably slap me, lol)

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very, very sexy Frank Langella, had a frontal (really side-al) in his most recent film. He is wonderfully well hung.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
r bolla. Frank Langella is hot. Which movie? Any pics?

Hey, I know I've heard that name before, and saw it on a list that gotnostrings had compiled. Who is he? And if he's handsome and hung, by all means, bring on the photos!! Did the name Gilbert Roland appear in this thread at all? Someone posted a photo of him a few days ago, and OMG what a monster bulge on that studmuffin!! He was in films back in the Cary Grant (speaking of muffins)
era.

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frank Langella came to most people's attention in the late 1970s when he made a big splash on Broadway playing the title role in a production of "Dracula." He reprised his role on film in 1979. He dated Whoopi Goldberg for a period during the 1990s, and she commented several times in public about how "gifted" and "impressive" Langella is with or without his clothes. (He co-starred with Goldberg in her 1996 film "Eddie.")

According to a web site I found in doing a little Google-ing (Frank Langella Website), he has four current films coming out soon. There are some photos on his IMDB page at Frank Langella.

Speaking of Dracula, I can't believe I left the ever-tan George Hamilton off my earlier list. I believe he's currently 68, and he's still got "it."

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd definitely go for Sam Elliott --- in his younger days he starred with Cher in a movie about a boy who had a disease that disfigured his face (I forget the name of the movie) --- but Sam was Cher's boyfriend and a biker. The bulge on that man in his jeans was awesome!! woof! Any pics would be appreciated!! :cool:

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stephen Bauer (hmm. . . have to think on him a bit).[/COLOR]

I think Steven Bauer (aka Rocky Echevarria - he's Cuban) is too young for this list. He's 51.

He's still hot though (and probably hung). Melanie Griffith married him in between her two marriages to Don Johnson.

I once fisted and fucked a very stoned guy in a Miami bathhouse who was a dead ringer for Steven Bauer. I fantasized it was him when i had my dick in his ass!!!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dennis Quaid

Chris Meloni...oh well, he's not that old.

Industralsize...he's not that old either, but definitely a celebrity.

Steven Scarborough-I guess he's not really a celebrity, though.